St. Genevieve School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
I agree to the Great Schools Terms of Use and School Review Guidelines. Registration is required to post your anonymous review.

Posted April 30, 2014
Great School! My family has been there for over 13 yrs! Yes the administration has changed, but its unfortunate that some people are just afraid of change, and drag their heels with the positive changes the new administration is bringing! The staff and administration work hard to promote good morals and values as we expect from them at a Catholic school. The school is always adding more clubs and activities for the students to participate in. My kids have, and continue to get a top notch education from St. Genevieve!

Posted April 27, 2014
My kids have been going to St. Genevieve School since they were in pre-school. They are now 7th and 5th graders. There are many qualities of the school that my husband and I love about St. Gens: the smaller class size which fosters more individualized attention to each student, the teacher involvement in many of the after school activities, the many and varied clubs, organizations and activities that the school has to supplement the academics, e.g. National Junior Honor Society, Science Olympiad, Quiz Bowl, Spelling Bee, Jr. High Youth Ministry, Chess Club, Lego Club, Boys and Girl Scouts, to name a few; the strong PSA board that has been able to fund a lot of these activities for the students and school, and the staff and teachers that care about the students and challenge them to do their best academically. The most important quality about St. Gens that my family and I really love about the school is the feeling of community and family that we get every time we enter the doors of the school.

Posted April 02, 2014
St. Genevieve is a great school. Staff is 100% dedicated to the edudcation of the whole child. They not only focus on the academic but on the physical and spiritual well being of each child. In addtion, St. Genevieve as a whole is a wonderful community made up of caring involved families and individuals who work together to make our school successful.

St. Genevieve School
28933 Jamison St, Livonia, MI  48154
Last modified St. Genevieve School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Genevieve School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top