Macomb, MI

Posted August 18, 2014
AMAZING teachers and staff! Love it here. Feels like a family even though the school is large!

Posted March 26, 2014
All 3 of my boys attend/attended Atwood Elementary, we are so lucky to have such a great, safe school for our children. The teachers in this school are all we would hope to have for our children, no kids fall through the cracks, they have special techniques such as, music to help kids learn spelling and math. The teachers work with parents as a team, which is very important in our children's educational needs. The building is newer and beautifully done. If you are considering Atwood, you will not be disappointed with this choice, they are a blue ribbon school and they definitely deserve it too!

Posted August 11, 2013
Is a top educational institute with quality leadership and exceptional educators. The curriculum is challenging, but Atwood's all inclusive policy ensures the needs of each student gets met. My only complaint is class size. I believe smaller class sizes would ease they load on the teachers and increase student productivity.

Posted April 18, 2011
My son came to Atwood at the end of his 3rd grade year. He absolutley loves this school compared to his other Charter school. He is in 4th grade and he is doing so much better than he was in the charter school. Atwood is an excellent school

Posted December 19, 2010
I have a kindergarten and 1st grader, and without the awesome teachers, they would not be who they are today! Thanks to the staff and TEACHERS! I would highly recommend this school.

Posted December 28, 2009
I have a daughter in 2nd grade and Kindergarden. We moved from a Chippewa Valley Elementary school, which I thought was great, or so everyone told me. My daughter in second grade has had to work really hard, to get caught up to where these kids are, at Atwood. My Kindergadener is so far ahead of where my older daughter was at the other school district, that I'm just amazed...kind of blown away by how good this school is. It's a Blue Ribbon Elementary School for a good reason.

Posted November 04, 2009
Just an all around fantastic environment for my kids to learn! My kids love going to Atwood & will truly miss all aspects when they move on! GO GATORS!

Posted November 03, 2009
Atwood has many wonderful aspects... the excellent clubs (Garden Club, Recycling Club, LEGO Club, Broadcasting Club) and many after school activities! The parents get very involved, and have wonderful school dances, fairs, etc. The teachers couldn't be better..... I couldn't ask for a better school!

Posted November 03, 2009
The garden club is AWESOME! We love it!

Posted October 01, 2009
Atwood is a Blue Ribbon School and has gone green to help the environment. The school also has many programs to assist children and familys through out the year and at CHRISTmas time. Also has after school programs like Gator Gardners and a SACC program.

Atwood Elementary School
45690 North Avenue, Macomb, MI  48042
Last modified Atwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top