Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My daughter's teacher was amazing but I somewhat feel my daughter at times didn't fit

My daughter has severe ADHD and if you could teacher could have got a different route trying to make her take responsibility.

I currently have 2 children enrolled at Atwood and I can't say enough about the teaching staff. So far, all of the teachers have been absolutely wonderful. It is a joy knowing that my kids love going to school there!

Atwood staff is amazing. At Atwood, the kids get put first! We couldn't be happier.

AMAZING teachers and staff! Love it here. Feels like a family even though the school is large!

All 3 of my boys attend/attended Atwood Elementary, we are so lucky to have such a great, safe school for our children. The teachers in this school are all we would hope to have for our children, no kids fall through the cracks, they have special techniques such as, music to help kids learn spelling and math. The teachers work with parents as a team, which is very important in our children's educational needs. The building is newer and beautifully done. If you are considering Atwood, you will not be disappointed with this choice, they are a blue ribbon school and they definitely deserve it too!

Is a top educational institute with quality leadership and exceptional educators. The curriculum is challenging, but Atwood's all inclusive policy ensures the needs of each student gets met. My only complaint is class size. I believe smaller class sizes would ease they load on the teachers and increase student productivity.

My son came to Atwood at the end of his 3rd grade year. He absolutley loves this school compared to his other Charter school. He is in 4th grade and he is doing so much better than he was in the charter school. Atwood is an excellent school

I have a kindergarten and 1st grader, and without the awesome teachers, they would not be who they are today! Thanks to the staff and TEACHERS! I would highly recommend this school.

I have a daughter in 2nd grade and Kindergarden. We moved from a Chippewa Valley Elementary school, which I thought was great, or so everyone told me. My daughter in second grade has had to work really hard, to get caught up to where these kids are, at Atwood. My Kindergadener is so far ahead of where my older daughter was at the other school district, that I'm just amazed...kind of blown away by how good this school is. It's a Blue Ribbon Elementary School for a good reason.

Last modified Atwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.