Posted August 20, 2011
The kindergarten teachers are excellent and there were only 15 kids in my sons class. My son is an advanced reader and the teacher took a lot of one on one time with him to challenge him further so he was not bored in the classroom. The only negative I have found has been the office staff. They are not very friendly and I have noticed that anybody can walk into the school without checking into the office.

Beck Centennial Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2009

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted March 17, 2009
Our oldest went to Beck. All I can say is that it was a wonderful experience! The principal the the definition of leadership. We were not all all surprised when the Asst. Principal was named principal when Duncan opened. (She learned from a great one.) What our child most LOVED was how each teacher was a unique experience... and the teachers all seemed to feel appreciated by leadership for their great unique gifts. The kids see this... and I'd like to think this REAL respect for diversity helps them to also 'walk the talk'. This school is a Beacon for the entire district!!

Posted January 13, 2008
Excellent. My kid loves this school

Posted May 23, 2006
I have 5 children...three of them have attended BECK. Previously they attended schools in San Francisco Bay area of California...both public and parochial...with two of the children going from K to college graduates. Beck easily beats the Calif. K-12 schools. Has excellent teachers, parent involvement and great resources (art, music, computers). In particular my children enjoy the strings orchestra (two play cello). They have great field trips and when I taught a class on astronomy, the classes were given extra credit if they attended an open house at my club's observatory. Two of the teachers attended several hours and were very enthusiastic...the children had so much fun that several attended more than one observing session. Currently I have a Kindergardener, a 5th and 6th grader at Beck. Robert Berta

Beck Centennial Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2006
My children especially enjoyed 6th grade at Beck. It was really a special year with some great teachers. We do wish there was a Student Council. Also, an Honor Roll would be great for the kids who work hard to get those good grades.

Posted October 10, 2005
Beck has a 'great' website http://www.macomb.k12.mi.us/utica/beck/home.htm it offers a lot of information to parents and students such as newletters, homework helpers and information all at your finger tips. It gets updated weekly and is kid friendly.

Posted January 30, 2005
Great academics. It's a newer school and has state of the aart equipment. Parents are very involved. The school does a good job of having kids in different grades mingle, so everyone knows eachother. My son loves going to school.

Posted January 24, 2005

Beck Centennial Elementary School
54600 Hayes Road, Macomb, MI  48042
Last modified Beck Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beck Centennial Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top