PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Peter is more than a school, it is like a family. Not only has my child gained wonderful christian values I also feel like the education is above and beyond.

I went to St. Peter Macomb myself. I had a wonderful experience. They have a wonderful music program, great sports opportunities and caring teachers. Christ is taught daily and is the focus of the school.

St. Peter is a wonderful school. Our two children went through St. Peter beginning with preschool all the way through 8th grade, and they loved it. The staff is very caring and willing to go the extra mile for each child. Above all, it is a Christian school where the love of Christ is taught not only in the classroom, but through the extracurricular activities that the school offers. We absolutely love St. Peter.

My son attended grades 2-8. A great school to send your child for a Christian education. The teachers are dedicated to an excellent education and teachings of the bible.

My child learned much more at a faster pace in the local public school system. I feel I wasted my money here. Lots of cliques (students and their moms), mean-spiritedness and materialism that I would not expect in a Christian school.

We love St. Peters! Our two daughters have been attending St. Peters since preschool. We were drawn in by the wonderful teachers and the community that helps support this school. Both of my daughters classroom size is on the small side, which we love. They have alot of one on one contact with their teachers which has benefiting them tremendously. The new Principle for the past couple years has been moving this school in a great direction. I love that the school goes up to 8th grade. The middle school years are full of great service projects, Outdoor Education and Washington D.C. trip. We love this school.

The school has very caring teachers. We transferred here last year and the teachers were great about helping my kids adjust to the new school. There is great communication between the school, teachers, and parents. I have been really impressed with my children's education here. I have been very happy with my decision to send my children here.

Our family loves St. Peter school. We feel blessed that our children are being taught in a Christian environment, with caring teachers and staff! We love that the school goes up to 8th grade, with no middle school transition.

We LOVE St. Peter Lutheran School. It not only provides my girls with a top notch education, but they are taught daily how much they are loved by God. My daughters are growing up in a Christian home and at a school where they can be also be taught in a Christian environment. The teachers, staff and families care about their school, their fellow students and the well being of the families. Education at St Peter is excellent . The love is learning is witnessed daily by both teachers and students. I recommend St Peter to anyone who wants a wonderful education for their child and an environment where they are taught that God loves them!

St. Peter teachers really care about their students and their student s families! Our family has gone through a very difficult time the past few months with the loss of a father/grandfather and sister/aunt. These family members lived out of state which made everything more difficult because we couldn t always be there in person to support them. Our family received such support from our friends, school faculty and church staff. We could not have gotten through this time without our praying friends at St. Peter. One of our teachers took some extra time to write a note to my mother to let her know that she had been praying for our family. The note touched my mother s heart and comforted her to know that her grandsons were in a Christian school that had such caring teachers! Our family is so thankful for the countless hours our teachers put in to our children s daily life.

Last modified St. Peter Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8