PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

I love this school. The teachers are so kind and knowledgable. The environment is very supportive and inspiring. My daughter looks forward to going to school everyday. She loves it here!

Love the compassion and individual experience that my child receives. Ms. Judy G. is an amazing teacher. The school is extremely clean, well-appointed and secure. The communication between parent/teacher is excellent. The only disappointment is the cost. We are hesitant to re-enroll, only due to tuition. Primary is $8800 for the year. Ridiculous. If tuition was more reasonable - we would definitely LOVE to stay enrolled as the learning environment is excellent.

This school is ok if you want a expensive daycare,Teachers are very inexperienced.Academic teaching in this school is poor.Do waste your money.

Oxford was an amazing experience for myself and my child. We are new to Montessori and we loved it. The teachers are great we had Ms. Judy who was wonderful. The school was very very safe and clean. The only thing is the tuition, its astronomic! For 2013 $8800 jeesh!

My kids going there , good staff , friendly , great teacher and good environment for the kids

Committed to the education of the whole child! Challenging academic programs, my children are in their fourth year at Oxford.

Excellent educational school - clean - loving teachers - and staff are very friendly I have both of my kids there and I feel that they are safe, loved, and taken care of while I am at work.

Last modified Oxford Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5