Madison Heights, MI

Hiller Elementary School 0

Posted August 31, 2007
Hiller is a wonderful school. My child attended Lessenger Elementary at first because I heard it was the best in the district. Not true!!! Hiller is the best all around. Nice staff, diversity, and most of all great education!!!!

Hiller Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2007

Hiller Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2007
Parents beware. There is only a handful of good teachers in Hiller. Any issues that you feel need to be addressed will fall on deaf ears. My children have attended Hiller for 4 years and now I am looking for a new home to get them into a better school with more attentive, caring teachers.

Hiller Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
I really like this school. My daughters first grade teacher is very hands on and I have noticed how much my daughter has exceled in less than one month because her teacher works with each student personally! I love that they offer breakfasts and lunch. The staff has been very friendly too.

Hiller Elementary School 5

Posted March 19, 2005
Hiller is not just an academic institution, its like an extended family. My son loves the small class size (his 1st grade has 18 children and the best teacher in the world!), the positive atmosphere and the fact that good behaviour is rewarded publicly with awards, ceremonies and praise! This boosts his self confidence and allows him to see that positive behaviour and hard work are so worth it! They follow a set of consistent rules (scooby doo's and scooby don'ts) so they know the boundaries and feel the support of everyone there. The atmosphere is pleasant and it supports both students and parents with workshops, coffee talks, and constant positive reinforcement! We love our Hiller Family! -The Oja Family

Hiller Elementary School
400 East La Salle Avenue, Madison Heights, MI  48071
Last modified Hiller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hiller Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top