Lessenger Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Lessenger has some excellent teachers, and the Chinese program is a huge bonus. I would recommend lessenger without reservation

Posted March 02, 2014
I am very happy with the Teachers and Principal. I think they try very hard to teach our children to really start to forward think and empower the kids to think for them self. I love the conversations I have with my kids about school. The Parents are a part of the school and I think that makes a big difference.

Posted April 12, 2012
Coming from the Madison District, it didn't take much to impress me; however, this school is beyond anything I could have hoped for! My children (1st and 5th graders) are both excelling and really enjoy going to school.

Posted July 17, 2011
I have always loved that the teachers work so hard with the students and also with the parents. I will miss it when my daughter is done in a year. I have never not be happy with the school

Lessenger Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
THe kindergarten and Kindergarten Enrichment programs are great. My twins go there and love their teachers and love the school.

Posted April 28, 2010
Fantastic school in a fantastic district! I went there and I wish we lived closer so that my daughter could go there too!

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted September 20, 2007
I have two children at Lessenger pre-k and 4th grade. The Teacher teaches the curriculum but they also give great social support at lessenger. I know that when my child is away at school they are in good hands. I do not have to worry about either of them. My children stay intrigued, stimulated and organized at lessenger. Mrs. Jarvis is great the teachers highly qualified and supportive.

Lessenger Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2007
This is the worst school ever! I had three children enrolled (preschool, 2nd grade and 4th grade) and the teachers were all terrible. Let me make my self clear... Both of my school age children were very advanced and had no issues in prior schools.(My son won the spelling bee, etc) Lessenger does get high marks for academics... It's nice to know how well the teachers score on the MEAPS. Also in closing, I was the Room Mom in my childrens class and was the V.P at the prior school. My children are now at Hiller and very happy!!!

Posted March 18, 2007
As a parent of 2 children attending Lessenger since 2003, I have to say I'm totally impressed with everything about this school. Coming into the school, my oldest had some behavior and socialization problems. The teacher tried everything in her power to help. The principal was beyond helpful! As a team, we worked to find a 'cure.' We helped him to become a better student. The extracurricular activities are fabulous. Parental involvement is stellar. I've read a couple of negative reviews and think that maybe these parents weren't the kind to give to the school, but only wanted the school to give to them. I recommend this school extensively!

Lessenger Elementary School
30150 North Campbell Road, Madison Heights, MI  48071
Last modified Lessenger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lessenger Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top