Madison Heights, MI

Madison High School 3

Posted January 16, 2011
Madison High School is not a bad school. It is a little laid back but if you as parents make sure your child has the classes they are suppose to have and your child does the work they will be just fine. The sports teams are not very competitive if that is important to you. I felt rather secure that my child was pretty safe at the school. The band wasn't very impressive but they had one. So if your child is at a high school that you don't feel safe at Madison could be an option,

Madison High School 4

Posted May 08, 2007
My children both graduated from Madison, one works for Delphi, the other is graduating from college this year. What your child gets out of his education is directly related to what parents are willing to put into it. Yes, there is room for improvement, but that is the case most everywhere. This is a hard-working District, with caring and compassionate staff.

Posted December 15, 2006
If you value your childs education at all do not send them to any of Madison's schools. It seems as though they want students to fail. Parents please think twice before sending your children to any of this districts schools.

Posted February 09, 2006
I graduated in 2004 and must say that I am really happy I got out when I did. I feel bad for my brother that is still going there. The school district is falling apart. Principle of the school, David H., not very good at all. A lot of the good teachers have been let go. The new teachers and principle do not listen to students, or even take into consideration what the student is saying.Very few clubs to join if any. Really needs imporvment overall. If you have a choice, do not attend this high school.

Madison High School 3

Posted August 09, 2005
I began attending this school in the 10th grade I am now a Senior and I must say that this school has been a major asset to my life. the Teachers are very understanding and willing to go above and beyond there job to help the students.

Posted August 06, 2005
School System is broke. Many teacher have been let go from 2004 to 2005. This school year 2005 has less to offer our children. Many good Teachers are gone. Kindergarden is half day teacher half day para pro. Special ed services are very laps especially in jr high level. WE are moving because of the lack of education in this district check it out for yourself many homes have gone up for sale parents are fleeing the area. Because of the lack of education.

Madison High School 2

Posted July 17, 2005
The non caring attitude is not helpful in the learning process. Need more programs to recognize and help teens at risk.

Madison High School
915 East 11 Mile Road, Madison Heights, MI  48071
Last modified Madison High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top