Marion Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I think Marion Elementary is a great school. The staff is wonderful and always willing to help the students. They communicate well with the parents and we are kept up on things that are important as well as the unimportant things that happen.

Marion Elementary School 5

Posted January 06, 2009
I have 2 young children enrolled in Marion Elementary with one more planning to attend in the near future. The school has an outstanding reading program, teachers, staff and use to have library. The students are loving, fun and the school has a welcome to marion atmosphere. The teachers CARE about my children on a professional level and a personal level. I am proud to send my children there. The staff goes above and beyond to communicate with parents regarding student success and concerns. I am so proud of my children and Marion for pushing my little stars to the sky!

Marion Elementary School 0

Posted November 17, 2008
What I can see so far this is one very impressive school. My child goes to it and has made some very big strides in his education and behavior. I would like to see the parents more involed in everything at the school. I would also like to see the State Police do the back ground checks on all volunteer's at the school, to safe guard our children. Many of the Grandparents could also volunteer at the schools. It is better than setting around at home. In Florida many Grandparents and winter retirement couples volunmteer at all the school's and they help so many children! But anyone who volunteers there must have a back ground check done on them and they are always happy to do so. I have always said I have nothing to hide and all the children at a school to protect!

Marion Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2008
My child attended Marion Elementary for most of her preschool year. Her teacher was exceptional, learning materials were wonderful, and she vastly enjoyed the experience.

Marion Elementary School 3

Posted May 11, 2007
I have 2 children attending Marion Elementary & they love their school. I like the fact that it is small & the kids have a lot of 1 on 1 help with their teacher. Unfortunately there is not a lot of parent participation when it comes to extracurricular activites so the young sports program sturggles. This year my oldest has made great improvment in reading due to her hard work & the teachers dedication. The AR reading program is great. My 1st grader reads very well. There is not an art program and they try to do their best in the music department. It's nice that all the teachers know my kids & know me too. Overall, my kids are happy & I am satisfied with the treatment & education they receive.

Marion Elementary School
510 West Main Street, Marion, MI  49665
Last modified Marion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top