Posted August 31, 2011
Our daughter started in the middle of the year last year due to moving and they made her feel so welcomed. So durring the summer we had to move again and we are glad to say We got to keep her in Alaiedon... We highly recomend this school to anyone that moves to the area!!

Posted November 07, 2010
This is my sons 3rd year at Alaiedon and we love it! The new principal, Mrs. Fransisco is wonderful and very good with the children. I truly believe she has the best interest of the children at heart. All 3 of his teachers have been just great and he has excelled in reading thanks to those teachers. He actually wants to go to school in the morning and I know that is a great sign of a great school!!

Posted March 09, 2010
We really love Alaiedon and our daughter has thrived this year! The new Kindergarten teacher is fantastic and I wish all teachers could be as attentive and wonderful as she is. She takes our children seriously and truly cares about them, their families and their education. I would recommend Alaiedon to anyone thinking of moving to the area.

Posted February 03, 2009
We have a daughter in Alaiedon right now and our son went here too. The staff is awesome, they are there for the kids. I have enjoyed this school and my kids both like it and the teachers...

Posted August 28, 2008
I have 3 kids going to this school and it is a awesome school.The teachers,staff and Mrs.Kinzer are all wonderful and friendly and made us feel so welcome when we switch to this school last year.There is so many parents involved and after school activites!!!

Alaiedon Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2007

Posted April 14, 2006
I have a third grader and first grader at Alaiedon, and I am very pleased with the school. The curriculum emphasizes the basics, but includes nice music and art programs. And, there are plenty of extracurricular activities (such as Chess Club, Math Pentathlon, and 5th grade basketball). The school excels in reading, math, and science, as evidenced by the high pass rates on the MEAP exams. Writing is an area that needs improvement, but that is true of almost all schools in the state. My children have had excellent teachers; all teachers seem to be approachable and dedicated. Mr. Edly, the principal, runs a tight ship, and has created a safe environment for learning. Alaiedon, which is a rural school, has a lower profile than some of the nearby schools in Okemos, East Lansing, and Haslett. But there is plenty of competition in an encouraging environment.

Alaiedon Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
i have had 2 children attend this school. my latest is in 5th grade and loves this school. we have moved to another district but kept her in alaiedon as she loves the teachers and friends and the principal. my first child, who is a senior now, did not get fair/proper treatment from the prior principal so we are glad he is gone. most of the teachers are fair and treat the children with the respect they deserve minus the music teacher who i feel is not a proper fit for this school. the staff is good and teach what is needed with the support that is needed by them to the parents. i feel that since the principal change and some teacher changes, this is a good school to continue my 4 year old in next year. p dinsmore

Alaiedon Elementary School
1723 Okemos Road, Mason, MI  48854
Last modified Alaiedon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alaiedon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top