Bad
Good

I attended Mason High School in the 1980s and recently moved back for my son to graduate from Mason. I've been very impressed with the commitment of the teachers, the culture of the athletic programs and the cleanliness of the school and campus.

I moved from another state four years ago and started eighth grade at Mason. I loved every minute of my eighth grade year. I am now a senior. I have a 3.6 GPA and I have loved each and every one of my teachers. I moved from a school where I had no friends. I was bullied constantly and because I didn't play soccer of football I was an outcast. Mason has made me feel so welcome. They care equally about sports and acedemics. The Mason community is very supportive of each other as well. Mason is a wonderful school and community to move to. I am so proud to be a part of Mason and I am very happy that my family moved here.

I wasn't the best student when i attended mason. That being said I had soooo many teachers that worked really hard to help me get the grades i needed to not only pass but actually make honor roll. While i was in school I wasn't thrilled about the fact that it is a smaller school caught between country roads and an antique town, but now that i am older I really think that had I gone to nearly any other school I may have dropped out all together. My teachers were amazing and actually really care about the students. My fiance also went to mason and he loved it while he attended mason schools.

As a former student, I do feel as though MHS is a pretty decent school. Just keep in mind, however, it is in a conservative city.

First off, I would just like to say that I find it shameful that anyone would attack the staff and students of this great school. Most of these comments seem to be based in ignorance, not fact. Either way, Mason High School is a school filled with great teachers, students, and programs. The staff is always there to help, offering before and after school labs, and taking a hands on approach to teaching. In addition to many math, science, and literature courses, Mason High School offers many courses in technology, programing, and electronics. Mason High School also has a wide variety of choices for it's lunch, ala cart, and vending machines.

My son with Down's syndrome attends Mason High school and has been loved and cherished by both staff and students alike. The CBI teacher as well as another mainsream teacher are amazing and gifted individuals who have made my son's experience at the school both amazing for him and for the student body. This School is number one.

Mason Public Schools staff care about life long learning for all people to live to their fullest potential. The staff motivate students and instill the love of learning. Mason High School staff and students are caring, contributing members of the community.

Mason High School has great instructors who care about your child. They have a program that helps your son or daughter be accountable for their grades.

Great staff, caring staff and awesome students and parents in the Community Based instruction Program. School-family-community team!

MHS is the most awesome high school. The Special Ed. program is the best! The aides and teachers go way beyond what is expected and make it so the students really benefit.

Last modified Mason High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.