Meridian Charter Township, MI

Posted May 11, 2010
I became legal guardian of my niece and nephew when they were 7 and 9 yrs old. They both attended Murphy Elementary School. The youngest (my nephew) had a lot of problems in school as a result of the severe parental neglect he suffered as a child. The teachers and administrators were very helpful to my nephew and to me. Great school!

Posted September 22, 2008
I love this school. They are very patient and my son gets everything he needs includin extra help if and when he needs it. The teachers are patient and understanding. The principal was amazing when I enrolled my child.

Murphy Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2006
excellent teaching staff and administrative staff!

1875 Lake Lansing Road, Meridian Charter Township, MI  48840
Last modified Murphy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Murphy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top