Posted October 26, 2014
I feel that this school is awesome. My daughter has received more help in the year and a half that she has been there then she has in the 4 years she has been in school. We are very happy with the principal and the teachers that we have had so far. We are doing schools of choice just so she can continue at this great school.

Posted October 25, 2010
We have been at Ralya for two years and couldn't be happier. Both my son's 2nd and 3rd grade teachers made efforts to individualize his curriculum to challenge him in his gifted areas. During interactions with the principal I feel that she is truly listening to me and wanting to work with us. Even the bus driver waited extra long the other day to be sure he got in the house because our car wasn't parked out front as it usually is. I feel that the whole district puts kids first. As a former teacher myself I am deeply impressed by everyone's professionalism and commitment to kids.

Posted November 13, 2007

Posted May 31, 2007
This is an awesome school. One of the greatest qualities is the parental involvement with the teachers. The teachers cannot do it all on their own and I believe the parents of the kids in this school do a tremendous job helping out!

Posted January 11, 2007

Vera Ralya Elementary School 3

Posted December 17, 2006

Vera Ralya Elementary School
5645 School Street, Meridian Charter Township, MI  48840
Last modified Vera Ralya Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vera Ralya Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top