Posted May 13, 2013
what a wonderful school. My daughter went to kindergarten there and i must say she learned a lot. By the end of school year she was reading chapter books. The teacher was so involved with the children i think that was the reason why they did so well.

Posted September 24, 2009
The staff and families are truly committed to all aspects of student growth and development.

Posted March 28, 2008
I love Cornell Elementary School. My son had a rough year in a nearby montessori program and had started disliking school. Now, I see a changed little boy. The teachers have been supportive, encouraging and dedicated. I will recommend this school to all.

Posted March 16, 2008
When we moved here I did not anticipate the level of teaching the school has to offer. Parental involvement is outstanding, teachers are extremely committed, the administration staff os very good. We LOVE this school.

Posted January 29, 2008
I absolutely love this school! The students come to class happy and ready-to-learn and the district takes very good care of the facility. What an excellent learning environment!

Posted August 21, 2004
My grandson has ADHD, he started kindergarten in Lansing schools, where he seemed to be in trouble all the time and not learning much. He started 1st grade at Cornell in Okemos. What a difference. There he is treated with respect, care, and understanding. As any human being should be. He is now starting to read. He is understood by the teacher, principal and staff. I believe this is the best school I've seen in many years. If you want your child to be treated with love and respect this is the school for you!!!!!!

Cornell Elementary School
4371 Cornell Road, Meridian Charter Township, MI  48864
Last modified Cornell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cornell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top