Meridian Charter Township, MI

Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center 5

Posted May 06, 2011
I reall recommand the Tutor Time. My child who is almost 2 years old are going the Tutor time in Okemos. Before I brought him there, I visited first. The first thing what I like is children friendly interior. And, the teachers were very kind to the children, and children looked happy and comfortable. So, I decided to bring my child there. And, it was really good decision. Everyday he looks very happy, and he likes his teachere. So, we do not have any problem in the morning since he wants to play there. One thing I much like is that around closing time, a teacher gives a ride to children with a long bike. When my child was going to another day care center, teachers were very busy to clean up the room, so they just let the children be bored. But, in the Tutor time, children still can enjoy until their parents come to pick up. Therefore, if somebody are looking for a day care center, I really recomman

Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center 5

Posted October 22, 2010
This Place is amazing. The teachers are wonderful, my two kids have an amazing time there. They learn so much and the teachers are so patient with them. I definitely recommend it

Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center 1

Posted May 27, 2010
This place should be shut down... I worked here for 2 years and was miserable almost every day I was there... I cried when I came home! Not a single staff member enjoyed their job which makes for a terrible place for the children. The problem lies in the management. They were uninvolved & let things get out of control before stepping in. Weekly staff quit... This created terrible turnover of staff which is terrible for children, The management was not allowed (from what THEY said) to buy the art supplies needed (by the end of the month we wouldn't have paint or construction paper) and in the 2 years I was there never saw a new QUALITY toy come into the place. No new books or toys were ever purchased This place needs to close it's doors... it's full of miserable children & staff...

Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center 0

Posted February 16, 2010
A wonderful and nurturing environment! A fabulous curriculum that allows the children to feel comfortable to take risks and thrive! Would not take my children anywhere else. Great management team who are experienced and deticated to early education!

Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center
2273 Club Meridian Drive, Meridian Charter Township, MI  48864
Last modified Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top