Midland, MI

Posted April 18, 2014
My school is excellent and open to receive foreign children providing them a smooth transition to this new culture. I'd really recommend this school to everybody coming from abroad.

Posted February 24, 2014
Both of my children attend this school and we have had nothing but GREAT experiences! The teachers are wonderful and very committed to helping their students succeed. It is a warm and welcoming environment and the parent involvement is excellent and encouraged!

Posted July 19, 2011
I have been an Adams parent for 8 years now and have had an overall very positive experience. The teachers we have had are competent, caring individuals who go above and beyond to help each student achieve his or her potential. Although it is one of the larger elementary schools in Midland, it has always felt "small" to me. Great parent involvement!

Adams Elementary School
1005 Adams Drive, Midland, MI  48642
Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adams Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top