Midland, MI

Posted July 11, 2011
I love it there. It's a small, familial community; you know pretty much everyone and everyone at least knows who you are. There are, as with any school, cliques, but it's not bad. You come and go withing different groups of friends. Education could be better, but for how small we are, we have a great education. Honors programs, good teachers, online classes, Dual and Shared Time Enrollment, etc. Our sports is just as good, with good coaches and good programs. Overall, it's a great community school. Rarely any fights, and even those aren't serious fights. Heck, more cat fights between girls happen than any other kind of fight, and even that is rare. It's just a great school.

Posted July 20, 2009
My kids did very well at Bullock Creek High. The lack of competition and snobby cliques, like surrounding schools, allowed them to be kids and enjoy their education. The kids can go as far as they want with a whole range of extracurricular activities, but not feel like outsiders if they don't. The principal is like a father to the kids - and has personally been fantastic for my son - not lenient and not overbearing. The staff are all great, too. I would recommend it to anyone!

Posted February 06, 2009

Bullock Creek High School 1

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted August 02, 2007

Posted December 17, 2006
My children have went to this school since Kindergarten and are now in Highschool. The community is warm and caring and very involved in their schools. The teachers are wonderful and I spend a lot of time with kids from there, outside of school time and rarely hear a complaint. The Band directors and programs are top notch and are always being asked to perform at area functions. We're proud to be Bullock Creekers'. It's always a good day to be a Lancer!!!

Posted January 29, 2006
I went to Midland Public Schools and had intended for my children to go there, but as it turns out we found the house we liked in the Bullock Creek District. I could not be happier. My children are getting a good education and more one on one with teachers than I ever did. I feel the teachers are genuinely concerned with their welfare. BC is a smaller district than MPS and that plays to their benefit. The teachers are allowed to be flexible in planning their classes. We see some cutting edge teaching principles applied. BC is also progressive in technology, with a district wide network, computer labs in each school and computers in each classroom. My children are also part of the band program. The bands are highly regarded locally and consistantly score high marks in competitions, and they really get the audience rocking! I highly recommend Bullock Creek Schools.

Bullock Creek High School 3

Posted June 07, 2005
This school is very closed in and values little. The parents don't meet each other very often, and are usually only interested in social climbing. The school also offers a small range of courses. Few teachers are personable.

Bullock Creek High School 4

Posted March 15, 2005
- a former student

Bullock Creek High School 2

Posted March 03, 2005

Bullock Creek High School
1420 South Badour Road, Midland, MI  48640
Last modified Bullock Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bullock Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top