Milan, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted September 26, 2013
Children are the focus at this school, very happy to see my child want to go to school. Great programs offered to keep parents involved.

Posted February 09, 2012
I have put one child through this school and have another in first grade. I have found the emphasis on reading and math to have stepped up quite a bit over the last couple of years as my firstgrader learned to read in Kindergarten. The teachers are caring and professional.

Paddock Elementary School 2

Posted August 18, 2011
My daughter was in the kindergarten program last year and she was not challenged at all. Her teacher was new and knew nothing about being a teacher. She was not in control of her classroom and my daughter did not learn much from her.

Posted September 08, 2009

Paddock Elementary School 2

Posted July 23, 2008
This school is severely lacking in terms of academics. They are so 1950's in their understanding of what kids are capable of at this age level. There was no emphasis on learning to read; the focus seemed to be on recognizing letters. There was no emphasis on doing any form of math (counting to ten out loud was an activity in December). Spare me - my two year old can do that! The biggest emphasis seemed to be on playing. The only thing that my daughter consistently talked about was the school's social worker/counselor coming into class to give presenations on how everyone is great and to stay away from strangers. Nothing seemed to have been learned academically...what a waste of time!

Paddock Elementary School 3

Posted August 25, 2007
The school needs to enhance the quality of their acedemic programs. My child atteneded Kindergarden at another school. In first grade he was complete work geared at a kindergarden level. learning three words a week composed of 3-4 letters was not challenging. Parent involvement is encouraged. There are not many extracurriclar activities.

Posted January 10, 2006
The faculty and staff are TOP NOTCH! My husband went to Milan Schools and we wouldn't change a schools unless really had to! Our daughter has gone there since Kindergarten and is now in 2nd grade. Everyone in that school district has the childrens future in mind! Cheryl Milan Mom

Posted January 10, 2006

Paddock Elementary School
707 Marvin Street, Milan, MI  48160
Last modified Paddock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Paddock Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top