Posted March 13, 2014
Awesome teachers and devoted staff! Many extra opportunities for children that need enrichment: robotics program, quiz bowl, iTeam (older students help younger students learn effective usage of their iPads), spelling bee, science fair, etc. In contrast, there are also many people on staff to help children that are having difficulties learning a concept. There is a beautiful walking path for exercise, which the PTO helped to fund (and they help with many other projects as well) The bulling issue my child had knowledge of was taken care of quickly and effectively. I think this school is better than EXCELLENT.

Custer Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2014
Custer elementary school Is a horrible school. If I had other options for buses in my district I would transfer my daughter out in a heart beat. I've addressed bully issues with them. Nothing was done about it. They would make my daughter sit in a classroom by herself. Through out the day. And now all the excused absences my daughter has they are trying to hold it against me. I definitely would not even give it a star

Custer Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
The teachers are so creative and involved in the childrens learning.

Posted October 27, 2008

Custer Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
My daughter was been at Custer for 3 years & she loves it. Each of her 3 teachers has worked with her closely to get her into the swing of school. My daughter has a hard time sitting still & concentrating on one thing till it's done. But her teachers were great. They sent home progress reports constantly. They kept me updated on her behavior & would tell me things I could do to help her. There is all kinds of different teachers with different teaching styles, So I was able to find teachers that Meagan needed to help her along the best way. I was able to find a teacher that is more active with her class & doesn't just make all the kids sit all day & work from the books. Her teacher has them up out of their seats & doing stuff. We love it there.

Posted April 10, 2006
I have four grandchildren in this school. I find the teachers as well as the principal very interested in the children. I recommend this school very highly.

Posted August 10, 2004
My child started school this past year and all the teachers and staff at Custer were extremely helpful and full of support. I can not wait to get my other child in here next year!

Posted August 18, 2003
I have very much enjoyed having both of my children in this school. The principals at this school will do anything they can to help you or your child. They are bery interested in what's going on in all aspects of your child's learning process.

Custer Elementary School
5003 West Albain Road, Monroe, MI  48161
Last modified Custer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Custer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top