PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 19, 2014
St. Mary is a legacy school in our family since the 1930s. It has survived and thrived under excellent leadership and an environment that educates the whole child. The principal knows and cares for each child as an individual during their faith-filled educational journey. There is a tireless effort to continually improve and be the "best in class". There is an open door policy, great communication and a strong drive to see each child succeed and be the best that they can be. Teachers are carefully selected and are great role models as well as kind and caring educators. I am so happy that our family legacy school is the best school for my child!

Posted August 30, 2013
I'm a proud parent of four children! We live 23 miles from campus. My children have been attending St. Mary Catholic School - Mt. Clemens MI going on our tenth year! "It takes a small village to raise a child" is a saying that is so true.. This school is that small village that every parent prays for. A special school that not only teaches our children all they need to know academically, but also develops their loving hearts and souls. From the principle, secretaries and teachers; they treat every child as if they were their own. They have loved, protected and encouraged my children to be the BEST they can be in all facets of life. We have been truly blessed by God to have found such a great place to educate our precious gifts from God.

Posted March 18, 2011
This is the best school around. Each child is treated as an individual. Their academics are superior to any school around. The children are very well prepared for high school. The teachers love to teach the children and do a great job. It is not just a job to them. Everyone is family. Everyone genuinely cares for one another. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 18, 2010
I attended St. Mary's in 1978-1981 in 3rd thru 6th grade. Fond memories of the school and their faculty tangentially occured this past weekend. I believe the school had a positive role in the education of myself and brother and sister. -Scott Rae

St. Mary School

Posted October 12, 2010
St. Mary's is a great place to learn, offering a great academic program for preschool through 8th grade, sound athletic programs and spiritual direction. The parent-teacher support to students is outstanding

Posted May 13, 2009
We are very happy with St. Mary School for so many reasons. The curriculum is well rounded with daily emphasis on religion and conduct. My son is thriving in a SAFE loving enviornment. The sense of family at St. Mary School is amazing. Parental involvemement is welcome/required. We look forward to many more years here with my younger child and know our son will be well prepared for high school and more importantly the real world.

St. Mary School