Mount Clemens, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted October 04, 2013
Montessori Stepping Stones is the epitome of a great school. Inspired leadership overseas every detail, from a beautiful facility to a rich curriculum to a teaching team that motivates excellence. Our experience with this school spans 7 years and two children. Our oldest continues to reap the rewards of self-discipline and motivation that are so integral to this school s program. He is an avid reader and excellent student overall. We credit his public speaking ability to his many positive experiences on stage participating in the school s exceptional arts curriculum. Our youngest child is also currently enjoying an experience at this school as unique as herself. Academics are customized and paced for individual needs always with an eye toward personal bests. Both of our very different children have done so well at this one-of-a-kind school thank you Montessori Stepping Stones!

Posted September 07, 2013
By visiting MSS, you will find an authentic Montessori school! The environment is designed to meet the needs, interests, abilities, and development of the children in the class. The teachers design and adapt the environment with this community of children in mind, rapidly modifying the selection of educational materials available, the physical layout, and the tone of the class to best fit the ever-changing needs of the children. Within this Montessori program, children progress at their own pace, moving on to the next step in each area of learning as they are ready. Each student is viewed as a universe of one. That is (among so many other reasons) why we love this school and believe that this is the perfect place for our 4th grader son to become a competent and independent human being who will have the potential to achieve all his goals in life with the greatest support and encouragement from the program as well as from the teachers. The curriculum is international in its heritage and focus, and consciously seeks to promote a global perspective. I highly recommend this school for everyone who would like to enroll a child (from infant through elementary) to an excellent program!

Posted September 28, 2011
Montessori Stepping Stones has a staff of excellent teachers who follow the unique needs of each individual child. All of the programs are run with true Montessori philosophy. Both of my children have attended this school since they were infants. The academics, leadership, philosophy, staff, campus, and atmosphere are truly superior!

Posted April 21, 2011
Great school! Certified, highly qualified, caring, loving teachers and safe and prepared environment! My son attends the school, we absolutely love it!

Posted January 21, 2008
I am a former student of this school and am now sending my 3 children there. I beleive that this is the best choice I could make for my children academically. The staff is highly qualified and teach the children a challenging curriculum in a true Montessori environment. I beleive a good education is really important and I would highly reccomend this school!

Posted December 04, 2007
This school is amazing and has the best teachers/staff. My daughter has attended two Montessori schools and this one surpasses them all. The teachers really care about my daughter and have taken their personal time to help her. They focus on the whole child and are developmentally on target and hold realistic goals for each child.

Montessori Stepping Stones 2

Posted November 05, 2007

Posted April 23, 2007
I researched and visited many Montessori Schools in the area before selecting one. I found Montessori Stepping Stones to have the best teaching staff (they don't have assistants, most of their teachers are Montessori trained) and they actually teach the Montessori Curriculum that I learned when I was in school. I am so happy with our son's progress and his development. I know I made the right decision to send him here.

Posted March 13, 2007

Montessori Stepping Stones 2

Posted February 09, 2007
my son went here for 2 years of preschool. The education is not great. He was behind by the time he went to Kindergarten. He was not taught sounds or writing. They seem to focus on the children AFTER they complete preschool. Probably because after preschool the tuition skyrockets. I wasted a lot of money and time sending my son here.

Montessori Stepping Stones
174 Cass Ave, Mount Clemens, MI  48043
Last modified Montessori Stepping Stones is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Montessori Stepping Stones Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top