Bad
Good

Posted March 19, 2014
The teachers are very supportive of students, students don't feel afraid to be in the school, the schools follows a respectable treat everyone the way you want to be treated program. I like the cleanliness of the school. The friendliness of the staff and the students themselves are great. I would enter my child in this school.

Posted August 08, 2012
both of my kids attend the schools, and they are wonderful from the teachers to the principals in all the schools. My children, and myself had wonderful experiences, and continue to have them.

Posted October 12, 2010
Mt. Morris Jr. High has some of the brightest kids anywhere. The teachers take pride in there work with the kids.

Mt. Morris Junior High School 4

Posted May 04, 2005
I have 2 daughters that attend the jr. high and they both love it! I think that if you want your children to really like school, you have to get involved yourself. As far as helping children learn to read, the school offers numerous afterschool classes that can help your child. They will also meet with you if you actually call them to brainstorm with you to find ways to help your child. Remember, learning begins at home. You cannot expect the teachers to be held responsible for ALL of your child's needs. Get involved and help your child.

Posted October 27, 2004
Our oldest daughter has already graduated, and loved the jr high school. Our youngest daughter is in 8th grade there now and she loves it as well. She went to that school a very shy and insacure girl. Theis past year thanks in part to to mr. Galbreath (choir) and the understanding of her other teachers. Except one that is no longer there. My youngest son will attend the jr high in another year and we can not wait. We love mt.Morris jr high.

Posted August 20, 2004
I go to school here and love it.I have realy improved my math skills and feel like I understand it now.

Mt. Morris Junior High School 1

Posted July 05, 2004
I have had 2 children in the Mt.Morris Jr. High School system an I can say that I don't like it, nether does my children. I have a 15yr old daughter that wants to drop out because of the school system has done nothing to help her read. She has a 3rd grade reading level, we were told by the assistant principal for her to work harder, she is not doing her best. I suggest if you are thinking of commimg to this school system check it out to make sure it will fit your childs needs. thanks

12356 Walter Street, Mount Morris, MI  48458
Last modified Mt. Morris Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Morris Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top