Bad
Good

This is a new school for my family. I have recently been through on parent teacher conferences and the staff seemed very friendly and involved. What saddens me is the lack of updates to the facility and the lack of books for take home study. The school itself is clean, but seemed old and dated in some areas, and cold and old in others. It lacked that warmth we were used to in our last school district. From conferences (April 2014) the teachers seemed a little over burdened and like they need a bit of help and more funding. I did see a number of parents that night, but not as many as you would think. Conference hours were not the best for parents that work full time. I hope for the best, and push my children to do well at home with study time. We have years ahead of us in this district.

Small community values, great teachers, wonderful place to have raised my children.

They take care of the kids that go there and keep up the school facility

I am a graduate of E.A.J. While there, I feel that the staff and community was supportive of the school and students. It was a great place to learn. Since leaving E.A.J., I have attended college. E.A.J.'s staff prepared me quite well for the challenges of college. ACT prep. was adequate and I understand that it contiues to improve as graduation requirements have changed.

Horrible school.Overcrowded. Not even planning for the ACT in Classes. Half of the kids are from out of district, and the staff just doesnt care. I dont recommend this school for anyone.

This is a great school with wonderful caring faculty and staff!

I graduated from Mt. Morris and spent my entire K-12 years there. During my years there I absolutely loved it, teachers and principles were great we good football, baseball, basketball programs back then. I have since had 2 children graduate from there and there has been a big decline in athletic participation and coaching has taken a decline. If I were to do it all again my children would have been sent to different school district or private.

I am the mother of four and three have sucessfully graduated from MtMorris the fourth is a senior this year and is on target to graduate. I think that they do help the students, Their classes are are targeted to help kids get where they want to be in their future. I feel some of their coaches have a little to be desired they favor players whose parents they are close to. Some students do not get a fair shake in sports.

Last modified E.A. Johnson Memorial H.S. is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.