Muskegon, MI

Posted February 10, 2013
wonderful teachers that care for their students. Great safe school. My grandson feels so at home with all the teachers. Lots of family nights where parents can meet other parents through their kids. Worth every penny. 1st grader and already knows multiplication and some division.

Posted December 04, 2009
I recommend West Shore to anyone seeking to give their child the opportunity to do their best, in a safe environment. West Shore is about teamwork, parents and teachers working together to help the student achieve their full potential. What more can a Christian parent ask for in a teacher, than one that prays for their students?

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted February 16, 2008
We are thrilled with this school. Mrs. Jensen is a wonderful preschool teacher, so patient and kind. We strongly recommend this school.

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted February 03, 2008
We have 3 children in this school, and they have all been at West SHore Lutheran School since pre-school. I was raised in public school and I am astonished at the difference. The biggest and best area of praise for this school is that the teachers teach and model the christian life each day. That alone would keep my kids firmly rooted at West Shore. Now add academic excellence to my children's education and you will see why we are so pleased with this school. You would be hard pressed to find a better school for your child.

Posted January 31, 2008
My son has attended WSLS since be began pre-school. He entered kindergarten not knowing how to read and came out reading at a 4th grade level! The commitment of the teachers and staff far exceeds anything I have ever experienced in the public school setting. What I find interesting is that several of the children who attend this school have parents who are teachers in the local public school district. I think that alone speaks volumes about the quality of the education each child receives. Parents are highly involved and it is encouraged. Families matter! My son is now in the 3rd grade and he is allowed to attend classes at whatever grade level matches his abilities. That's not something you find in many other school. I live in the Mona Shores district and as long as I have the means, he'll stay at WSLS.

Posted January 29, 2008
West Shore Lutheran is an incredible school that teaches a Christian life. The staff practice what they teach the children in their everyday life, in or outside school. Our oldest daughter went to West Shore and her public school teachers knew right away she was a student at West Shore because of her outstanding academic and social behavior. Many of her teachers commented they enjoy having a West Shore student in their classes because of this. We expect the same accolades when our younger son finishes West Shore Lutheran School and goes into public. We cannot recommend West Shore enough to any parent, and they offer tuition scholarships.

Posted January 18, 2008
I am a past parent and I can't say enough about West Shore Lutheran School. The staff goes the extra mile for every student. Students graduate the 8th grade and excel in the High School of their choice! High expectations and low discipline problems - great place for your son or daughter to grow and mature into a teenager.

Posted January 01, 2008
My son is in preschool at West Shore Lutheran. I was very nervous about sending my son to school as I am a stay at home mom and former teacher and social worker of abused children. I love West Shore Lutheran and so does my son. I feel very comfortable sending him to school and know that he is in a safe, caring, educational environment while he is out of my care. I highly recommend this school.

West Shore Lutheran School
3225 Roosevelt Road, Muskegon, MI  49441
Last modified West Shore Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
West Shore Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top