Niles, MI

Posted April 28, 2008

Posted March 10, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007

Posted October 01, 2007
Ballard has a wonderful staff of administrators and teachers that encourage my children to do their best. They are kind and maintain up-to-date resources for all state academic requirements. Students and their families always enjoy the wonderful activities Ballard conducts throughout the school year. They have a strong PTO that is highly involved with teachers and students alike. I would highly recommend Ballard for your children. My 3rd and 5th-grade girls enjoy their school and will be very sad when they have to move on. I am certain my 3-year old son will enjoy his time at Ballard when it is his turn. Go Bulldogs!!

Ballard Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2007
My son has improved tremendously since he's moved here to Ballard. His grades have really come up. He is now a B student and We adore Mrs.Morris. She's so involved with the children and really treats every child as an individual. They defiantly need more teachers like Mrs. Morris In all schools! Thank you Ballard

Posted July 21, 2006
My son was in Kindergarten last year and we saw a huge improvement in many areas including math, social, reading and writing. His whole class could read simple books by December and write the entire alphabet upper and lower case! He was given plenty of opportunity to be involved in sports, art and music and parents are encouraged to participate in childrens learning. My son brought home books every night to read to me and we found the program very helpful. He is already reading beginner chapter books by himself and he has not started first grade! His math skills are terrific. The class learned money amounts, simple sudoko, counting by 2,5 and 10 to 110 and counting backwards. I did not realize how beneficial a half day kindergarten could be to young children. I have only great words for our first year!

Posted February 25, 2004
At Ballard Elementary I have seen my son challanged to do better than average because he is capable and not stressed by this either. The curriculum is fantastic. My son enjoys all of the subjects and still loves going to school everyday. The writers workshop has made writing so fun for the students that they can't wait to share their work with everyone. I have been very impressed with the MEAP test scores from the students.

Ballard Elementary School
1601 West Chicago Road, Niles, MI  49120
Last modified Ballard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ballard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top