James Ellis School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
My oldest daughter,now 23,began her education at howard ellis and graduated with honors.My youngest is starting kinder,thank goodness for school of choice, felt like family.My oldestest told little sis you'll be smart like i am because howard ellis is the best school ever.

James Ellis School 5

Posted December 15, 2007
Above and beyond all required teaching. The staff works well with eachother and the students adore them. My only saddness was when my son left this scool to go to 2nd grade, but I soon found out that it was just as great across the field (at Howard). This isnt a job for the teachers, they love the students and it shows. Its nothing less than amazing! They are a blue ribbon school for a reason!

James Ellis School 5

Posted November 27, 2005
I am a very concerned parent.I have 2 children that go to James Ellis School I highly recomend this school to any parent.My children have been taught Spanish since kindergarden.The teachers are very concerned with each childs well being.Mdaughter is in first grade and let me tell you she is reading chapter books already. GREAT SCHOOL

James Ellis School