Bad
Good

Arrogant children but IDK it's cool. I learn stuff. It gives me flowers. It's cool. 8th grade has way too many projects at once. I dislike it highly, I kinda really dislike this school it sucks.

This school seems to be very well organized to have the amount of students it does. My daughter is enjoying the school, learning from the teachers and the office staff is very helpful. This is a caring and learning environment. The other parents are also nice to work with. Plus the teachers are accessible for any questions or concerns. Great school.

This school is awful. From administration that allows mentally unstable teachers to still teach here (horrible incident resulting in filing a state complaint) to teacher's holding students to one standard while they themselves are held to a lesser one and no accountability. Not to mention some of the arrogant little children with such disregard for anyone other than themselves.

Meads Mill is a very good school. Every teacher we have interacted with really cares about the kids. The support is there, both academically and socially. I do agree with the previous reviewer that there WAS an issue with office staff, but there has been a staffing change this year...I can now say that the entire office staff is welcoming, upbeat and helpful. Submitted by a parent

Office staff is horrible. Money is the main focus of this school, not the children. This is the worst school in Northville.

I love this school and it is great. I am in seventh grade and the sport oppurtunities and school is good. Advanced math programs are available and I am in them.

Meads Mill is an excellent school. Both my daughters go there and I am always pleased with the staff, curriculum, and the enviorment there. I am most especially pleased with my daughters good influence from her peers. No wonder it' s a michigan accreted school!

My son attends Meads Mill School. The principal, staff and the facility are excellent. Children are encouraged to reach their full potential. Teaching is excellent. As they say: 'A School is only as good as the Teachers' and with such good teachers, no doubt this school is great.

Last modified Meads Mill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.