Northville, MI

Posted October 07, 2013
This school has provided a wonderful atmosphere for my children. The Principal is warm and friendly and very positive. The students and parents are treated with respect. The Leader in Me program has had an immediate positive impact on my children. My children are new to this school and love it. They come home happy,unlike their previous school where problems were never addressed. They feel safe and have fun learning. We have heard so many rave review from so many parents which is one of the main reasons why we chose Silver Springs. Great parent involvement. This has been such a refreshing change for us seeing our children be so happy at school. As a parent I couldn't be happier this far into the year with the leadership, teachers and character building . What a great friendly atmosphere to learn!

Silver Springs Elementary School 2

Posted October 01, 2013
Yes , this Principle had driven the fun educational Atmosphere for the kids out of the window . She is Not you usual friendly greeting principle . Her new Pick up Parking system is very dysfunctional .

Silver Springs Elementary School 3

Posted September 30, 2013
I am very disgusted with the new principal who came in with a bunch of new rules that make absolutely no sense. My child was left unattended and when the issue was addressed she was very passive.

Posted March 03, 2011
Teachers, Staff, Principal and Parents in this school have combined to create a highly effective team. In addition to a solid academic core, students are taught character values and it shows. There are many great programs for the students to help others. The teachers do a great job of motivating students. The school principal is highly effective leader. Many parents pitch in to help with extra events, motor, math parents, fund raising, etc... The PTA is strong. I could not wish for a better school for my children.

Silver Springs Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
very diversified, children and parents friendly with magnificent teachers and staff, I enjoy volunteering there as much as possible, and my son loves going to school

Posted August 01, 2009
Silver Springs is a great school! The pricipal, Scott Snyder is very responsive, and the teachers are constantly ranked high in the district. The Kid's Club program is helpful for working parents. Also, my daughter likes all of the activities that stimulate learning.

Posted January 18, 2009
I think Silver Springs is a wonderful school. I have two children that are in second grade and kindergarten. The teachers that I have dealt with have been very caring and easy to communicate my concerns to. There is a very diverse student population, which is nice to have in this community! The PTA is awesome and offers many extracurricular activities!

Silver Springs Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2007
- a administrator

Silver Springs Elementary School 0

Posted June 19, 2007
They have recently added a new multi-purpose room but other wise the school is very old.

Posted February 07, 2006
We are extremely happy with the education my children are receiving at this school. The quality of the academic programs is superb. Music, art,spanish, gym, and multiple extracurricular activities are the norm and my kids love going to school every day. The test scores of the kids are better than others. I guess it is a great school with diversity.

Silver Springs Elementary School
19801 Silver Spring Drive, Northville, MI  48167
Last modified Silver Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top