PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated from St. Paul's. I made amazing relationships with my teachers and classmates. The teachers there taught so much more than academics, they taught respect, critical thinking, how to embrace our differences, and most importantly they instilled in us our love for God. I graduated 8 years ago. I am currently on the Deans List at college. I also talk to every single one of the classmates that I graduated with, and many of the teachers that taught me. St. Paul's was such an amazing experience. I hope others can have the same. I encourage parents to make one of the best decisions you can make for your child and that is to choose a Christ-centered education. I thank mine for it everyday :)

I love St Paul's! It offers great academics along with valuable Biblical education. With the growing class sized in the public schools in our community St Paul's offers class sizes that are perfect for giving specialized education to my child. She absolutely loves going to school everyday and is excited about learning. I can't imagine my child's life without St Paul's!

Great school. Great teachers. A very challenging curriculum and strong Christian education. The smaller class sizes make for a very good learning environment. Best and most affordable latchkey program in Northville. I cannot be more happy with this school for my son!

This school has been great for our child. The class room sizes are small giving way to the teachers having more time to spend with each student academically. This is a faith based school that allows for each student to grow academically and spiritually. The new principal, teachers and staff are supportive and caring.

Words cannot express how happy I am that we chose St. Paul s for our son. He is in his first year pre-K and Miss Allison, Ms. Kitzman, and Miss Sara are wonderful. Every day my son leaves with a smile on his face. His first language was not English as my home is bilingual - but they have helped him to improve his grammar and vocabulary much beyond my expectations in only a few months. His manners & politeness have also improved since he started school here. Dropping him off in the morning, the principle and other teachers know and greet my son by name. If you are looking for a family atmosphere that will reinforce the importance of Christ s Love in your child s heart, this is the place.

St. Paul's used to be a good school but it seems in the last two years there has been a lowering of effort and standards. The school is experiencing finanical difficulties, and needs students to fill the classrooms. There seems to be a clear lack of leadership, and while the Board of the school seems to be supportive, they seem out of touch with the day to day operational difficulties parents and students are experiencing. St. Paul's has the potential to be a good school but the teachers need professonal development. Some of the teachers refuse to email as a form of communication which is odd in this day and age.

Small, family atmosphere. Caring teachers. I can not say enough good things about this school.

All three of my children have attended St. Paul's, with now my youngest in 7th grade. Each child began in kindergarten and continued through all grades. The sense of family, unity, morality and values are absolutely palpable. St. Paul's is truly a family and offers an outstanding support network as my children have developed. The atmosphere alone would keep us there, but this is also coupled with first rate academics. My two older children, now a Junior and Sophomore in High School both have sustained honor roll status each and every semester. St. Paul's provided them with outstanding preparation and the confidence to succeed. We give St. Paul's our highest recommendation for academics, Christian values and educational atmosphere.

We have experienced the public school life with our older children and decided on a different route for our younger children. Both of our sons have been at St Paul's since they were 3 year old pre schoolers. They amaze us daily with their knowledge of the Lord, their compassion for others and their academic achievement. Over the next two years both of our boys will graduate from St Paul's and move on to high school. Their education at St Paul's has contributed enormously to the young men they are growing into.

My son will be a fifth grader in the fall at St. Paul this will be our fifth year attending St. Paul i cant say enough about about the teachers and and all our families here at St.paul christian teaching is the way to go

Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8