Northville, MI

Posted October 06, 2013
The leadership is like no other. Genuinely caring and teach children life skills as well as strong academics. The families are very warm and friendly. The students and staff are very respectful to all. The teachers my kids have had are the best! My kids love this school and are happy. It has been a positive experience.

Posted August 26, 2013
Our 4th grader has attended NCS since preschool. We love this school! The teachers and staff are amazing. They love God and their students and it shows. The children have a voice here and are treated like the gifts from God that they are. We plan to send all of our children to this school!

Posted August 21, 2012
2 of my children have gone through all 8 grades here and I still have one in elementary attending this year. We love the school and it has prepared our children both academically and spiritually to move forward on their path in education and life. This school is a wonderful environment for any child and parents will be pleased with the staff and how each teacher looks at children's needs on an individual basis. Truly a blessing to us for over 11 years!

Posted May 18, 2009
I am a teacher myself, and I have been very impressed with my daughter's first year at NCS. I love the mentoring and the emphasis on character. I also love that they use Saxon math! Mr. Storey has a compelling personal background and geniunely cares about the students and staff. NCS is a top rate Christian school.

Northville Christian School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
NCS is a great school and we feel so blessed to have our son attending. Far superior to the public school we were attending. Our son has thrived during the school year.

Posted September 18, 2007
great school great teachers, great mentoring older grades to lower grades. academics are a high priority

Posted September 09, 2007
This school has a great principal and most teachers are very loving. I would recommend this school for pre-schoolers or elementary age kids. .... Also I wish the sports were more visible.

Posted May 11, 2006
I think the principal is awesome. He truly makes the school what it is. I would recommend this school to anyone that wants their kids in a loving caring environment. It makes me feel as if we are one big family. I wish the sports program were a little more visible.

Posted April 21, 2006
I have had the opportunity to observe Northville Christian School as both a parent and a member of the board of the church with which it is affiliated. The quality of education is simply outstanding. The leadership of the principal and vice principal is so good that the teachers love them. As a direct result turnover is extremely low. Both teachers and adminsitrators are committed to work together as a team to bring excellent education to the students. Their fiscal management is very good as well. The facility is very conveniently located in an excellent community.

Posted March 08, 2006
I am a student at Northville Christian and I am very pleased in the education I am getting from my great teachers. If you want to have your children to have a fun, but a comfortable time at a school Northville Christian is the way to go!

Northville Christian School
41355 Six Mile Road, Northville, MI  48168
Last modified Northville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Northville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top