PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

The leadership is like no other. Genuinely caring and teach children life skills as well as strong academics. The families are very warm and friendly. The students and staff are very respectful to all. The teachers my kids have had are the best! My kids love this school and are happy. It has been a positive experience.

Our 4th grader has attended NCS since preschool. We love this school! The teachers and staff are amazing. They love God and their students and it shows. The children have a voice here and are treated like the gifts from God that they are. We plan to send all of our children to this school!

2 of my children have gone through all 8 grades here and I still have one in elementary attending this year. We love the school and it has prepared our children both academically and spiritually to move forward on their path in education and life. This school is a wonderful environment for any child and parents will be pleased with the staff and how each teacher looks at children's needs on an individual basis. Truly a blessing to us for over 11 years!

I am a teacher myself, and I have been very impressed with my daughter's first year at NCS. I love the mentoring and the emphasis on character. I also love that they use Saxon math! Mr. Storey has a compelling personal background and geniunely cares about the students and staff. NCS is a top rate Christian school.

NCS is a great school and we feel so blessed to have our son attending. Far superior to the public school we were attending. Our son has thrived during the school year.

great school great teachers, great mentoring older grades to lower grades. academics are a high priority

This school has a great principal and most teachers are very loving. I would recommend this school for pre-schoolers or elementary age kids. .... Also I wish the sports were more visible.

Last modified Northville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12