Posted August 23, 2013
Great school. Very good teachers who are very interested in every student's progress and work with parents to ensure continuity of education at home as well. Support staff is very courteous and most of the time have all the answers to questions for the parents of new students. Principal is accessible and sends out of regular communique to parents. Very happy with my child's overall progress in school.

Posted August 22, 2013
i love my school but we could use some money for new thing so plz help my school win thornton creek

Thornton Creek Elementary School 3

Posted March 22, 2013
My son attends school here and his having problems with the staff at recess. They are not watching students while playing and there have been students pushed around and injured. Not a good thing to have. I don't like the atmosphere of the school, it is very dark!

Posted January 31, 2008
My son transferred from a private school to Thornton Creek in the first grade. He went from being bored and frustrated with school to absolutely loving it! His reading skills improved by leaps and bounds. His teachers did an impresive job of recognizing his learning style and strengths to help him grow. The PTA is very involved and the staff is excellent. My son and daughter both go there now and we are very happy.

Posted December 21, 2006
My daughter has attended Thornton Creek from K-2nd and is enjoying her school. The staff is friendly and most importantly is skilled and determining areas that the students need additional help. Several programs are designed to provide additional work for the students in the areas they struggle. Communication between parents and teachers is excellent and regular input is provided. We are very happy as students and parents of students at Thornton Creek. Go Gators!

Posted March 23, 2006
My son is having a wonderful experience at Thorton Creek! He loves to go to school, and he is getting an excellent education. The Thorton Creek staff is professional, caring and dedicated to the students. Thorton Creek is developmental appropriate. The early intervention program and low class sizes are impressive! We feel lucky to have our son at Thorton Creek! Keep up the great work!

Thornton Creek Elementary School
46180 West 9 Mile Road, Novi, MI  48374
Last modified Thornton Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thornton Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top