Novi, MI
Students enrolled: 1,010

Posted February 18, 2015
My son went to this school for one year after we moved from California. We used to live in Walnut Creek in California which have excellent schools. However my son is happier here . Schools in this city are really good.

Posted January 12, 2015
Excellent school with good teachers, and facility. Also offers advanced courses. Plenty of sports, and clubs.

Posted May 02, 2014
My school is a really great place. I look forward to going to school everyday, learning new things, and hanging out with my friends.

Novi Middle School 4

Posted January 04, 2012
Novi Middle School is an excellent school. Great amount of homework. Teachers are mostly caring and they seem to challenge the children academically. Attendance office staff need to be personable to both students and parents. There seem to be arrogance in this department. Though the teachers are the most important in a school, the staff can show good support especially the ones who interact with parents and children.

Novi Middle School 4

Posted October 04, 2010
Overall, very happy. My student is in 8th grade, has mostly A's, doesn't get in trouble, does extra curriculars and has been in Novi Schools since K. Most teachers have been good/excellent and great to work with. Academics are very strong and students are challenged in realistic ways. That said, 2nd grade teacher was not so good and a few of the Middle School ones are lukewarm. The school district has a "parents as partners" motto that seems to more be talk than substance. I've been disappointed in the principals of all three schools as they each talked a good game, but when asked to take action on a problem, they prefer the ignore and hope it goes away approach. Bottom line - very strong school district with the same problems you are likely to find anywhere.

Posted September 30, 2010
This is our third year in the district. I must say if you are looking for a quality education then this is the place for you and your family. However we are not looking for slackers or bullies. This is a peaceful school district and we would like to keep it this way.

Posted June 02, 2009
I go to this school right now and I'm in eighth grade. This is an amazing school! They really give you an amazing education without forcing you to work your butt off 24/7. All the teachers are really nice and supportive and the facilities are very clean.

Posted May 02, 2009
A great school with great activites, facilities, resources and most of all Teachers!

Novi Middle School

Posted January 12, 2009
I am a seventh grader in this school right now and I love it! The school focuses on the education as well as extra curriculuar activites and they have a lot of after school clubs. If you or your parent can't pick you up don't worry the school offers late buses.

Posted October 16, 2007
My daughter loved her 7th and 8th grade team teachers at Novi MS and entered high school this year well-prepared. Wonderful teachers and administration combine here with an amazing building and sports facilitiy to offer a very special learning environment.

Novi Middle School
49000 West 11 Mile Road, Novi, MI  48374
Last modified Novi Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Novi Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top