Novi, MI

Posted June 01, 2015
Meadowbrook is the finest School; in the Country. My oldest Grandson went there when he and his Siblings were taken from their Mother, He had been violated by his Step Father and the pain of separation from his Mother. Meadowbrook understood his needs and worked with him and us to make him successful. He had outburst and due to a caring staff were able to clam him down and bring him back into the class room. Every time a problem arose they met it and didn't use suspension as a solution. After the 2nd grade he went back to his Mother. When he was in fifth grade he was removed from his Mother and we took him in and back to Meadowbrook. Once again they were great to him and he finished fifth grade. Principal Peal, Staff and Teachers help all Students and don't give up on them. His Younger Brother joined us when their Mother lost her Parental rights. He was at a Private Charter School. He had issues at school and was suspended often.He was frustrated and out of control. His then Foster Parents had no plans on adoption and we did so he came to live with us. Right after attending Meadowbrook he had no anger issues.He has not been suspended from there and is a good student, He is still in first grade and is still doing great! Thank you Meadowbrook you are the BEST!

Posted July 31, 2014
Can't be happier with this school. They do tailor to student's need. My son was in the advanced group. He did so well that he received scholarship from a prestigious private school for middle school. My daughter has bundled with all her teachers. The principle and the teachers are just great. Can't ask for better.

Meadowbrook Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2014
Meadowbrook is a great place for learning. We had two children go through and are very happy with the school. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was that the class sizes are too big (and not enough technology). Over 30 students in 4th and 5th grade classrooms. Most staff members are extremely dedicated and hard working. We will miss Meadowbrook when our last child leaves after this next school year. The school is clean and new technology is being installed as a result of a bond passing. That should take care of the lack of technology issue. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted August 09, 2013
Wonderful school! We moved from Florida recently and unbelievable how much of a difference there is. Mrs. Covert is the warmest, fun-loving kindergarten teacher I have ever met!!!!! She is the ideal teacher and loves all of her students. She helped make my daughter's transition smooth and I am forever thankful for that. Dr. Peal is very professional and you can tell that he cares a great deal about each and every student. He greets the children and parents and is always a large presence in the morning and when the bell rings. You can tell that he puts safety on the top of his priority list. The front office staff are very friendly and treated myself and my children wonderful when we showed up there towards the end of the school year. Wonderful PTA, as well.

Posted June 15, 2012
Absolutely LOVE Meadowbrook Elementary!!! My daughter attended here for Kindergarden...Mrs. Covert is AMAZING and really makes learning fun for the kids! Would highly reccomend this school!

Meadowbrook Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2012
This is a wonderful school community. Our children were not here for the full school year, but we felt very welcome and blessed to be here. The Prime Time program is excellent, the gym teacher (Mr. H.) is the coolest and the principal is very visible and accessible. Wonderful diversity and a neighborhood school feel even though it's not tucked in one. Teachers are engaged and invested in the kids, smaller classroom sizes than expected and a beautiful facility. Keep up the good work, MBE!

Posted April 19, 2010
this is a great elementary school. great facallity.they care about thier students. all my grandchildren have attended. the principal is the greatest. he follows his former students all through school. the kids love the school. it has a very deverse student body.

Posted August 06, 2009
My 3 kids attended this school, 2 still there, another one will join in 2 year. we love it. The teachers are great. Dr. Peal is awsome.

Posted April 15, 2009
Meadowbrook is a school with much potential. Overall, I am okay with the school and its staff members. However, some of the staff members could use a few courses in Child Psychology. Elementary children are not robots and do have cases of 'the wiggles'. This should not mean that the child is 'bad' but perhaps their attention span needs to be guided or perhaps the current activities are just not that interesting to the child. Teachers should inspire learning not restrict it.

Posted October 05, 2007
Meadowbrook rocks! From the principal, to the teachers, to the student body, this is a great place for kids to go to school. The building is beautiful and my children are happy every day.

29200 Meadowbrook Road, Novi, MI  48377
Last modified Meadowbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowbrook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top