Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This is a excellent school. It reminds me of the 'old school' flavor in that there is teaching genuinely; as well caring for students knowledge.The staff is actually great. I am speaking from a multi district sub position. The parents are sincerely concerned and there is an awesome parental participation here. life skills and great experiences include learning/teaching, field trips+, parent/teacher involvement, holiday programs (means a lot to the children) and a very clean environment. What an awesome principal as well. If something is 'outdated', why fix something that is not broke? The building and its grounds are beautiful Thank you. GREAT!!!!!!

Average school outdated interior and rude office staff. The office staff will role their eyes at anything you say. They can't be bothered. The prime time staff are loud and obnoxious. Removing my son from the program as they are all uneducated misfits. Not one of the prime care staff have any background in childcare. They refer to this as a licensed program....

This school is sub par, to say the least. There is a complete lack of adult supervision. My son (in kindergarten) fell off of a play structure and bumped his head on *concrete-and I did not even get a phone call! Constantly issues with my son getting hurt at recess or in the classroom with no adults around to witness or help. I pulled him from this school in 2 nd grade and Hickory Woods is just a bad memory, now!

My daughter's school is safe. As a mother, I am very happy to say that teachers are doing excellent job. My daughter loves her school.

I went to school here starting in 99 and i loved it! I dont think i could have had a better experience. Every aspect of this school has something to offer each student and the lessons stick! the teachers made it so that i still remember so much because of the unique methods and all of the different accomidations each of them made in order to secure that every child is getting the help they need and deserve!

Fantastic school with astounding leadership! The principal is the best educational leader I have ever met. A wonderful music program that is miles ahead of other schools.The school has a great environment and parental involvement. I highly recommend this school!!!!!!

I absolutely love Hickory Woods. I have had at least one child in this school since 2005. I have two children that currently attend and have nothing bad to say. Two yrs ago I moved and made sure I stayed in the Hickory Woods boundary. The extra reading programs, art, music, and physical education are top notch.

Hickory Woods is a great Elementary school that focuses on keeping our kids safe, building self-esteem, and providing high quality education.

Overall this is a very good school. All the teachers my daughter has had are excellent and very caring. The facilities are in excellent condition and very well suited to the elementary student. The major dissapointments with this school are a lack of any foreign language program in the curriculum and the elimination of the gifted program.

My daughter is going to grade 3 now and has liked this school from the day one in FIrst grade. Instruction is rendered based on the individual child needs - depending upon the student's appetite for challenging stuff and interest. She likes everything at the school - the art, music classes gym etc.

Last modified Hickory Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.