Posted August 23, 2013
My daughter's school is safe. As a mother, I am very happy to say that teachers are doing excellent job. My daughter loves her school.

Posted July 12, 2011
I went to school here starting in 99 and i loved it! I dont think i could have had a better experience. Every aspect of this school has something to offer each student and the lessons stick! the teachers made it so that i still remember so much because of the unique methods and all of the different accomidations each of them made in order to secure that every child is getting the help they need and deserve!

Posted February 01, 2011
Fantastic school with astounding leadership! The principal is the best educational leader I have ever met. A wonderful music program that is miles ahead of other schools.The school has a great environment and parental involvement. I highly recommend this school!!!!!!

Hickory Woods Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2010
I absolutely love Hickory Woods. I have had at least one child in this school since 2005. I have two children that currently attend and have nothing bad to say. Two yrs ago I moved and made sure I stayed in the Hickory Woods boundary. The extra reading programs, art, music, and physical education are top notch.

Hickory Woods Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted October 05, 2009
Hickory Woods is a great Elementary school that focuses on keeping our kids safe, building self-esteem, and providing high quality education.

Hickory Woods Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2009
Overall this is a very good school. All the teachers my daughter has had are excellent and very caring. The facilities are in excellent condition and very well suited to the elementary student. The major dissapointments with this school are a lack of any foreign language program in the curriculum and the elimination of the gifted program.

Posted October 14, 2008

Hickory Woods Elementary School 0

Posted July 05, 2008
My daughter is going to grade 3 now and has liked this school from the day one in FIrst grade. Instruction is rendered based on the individual child needs - depending upon the student's appetite for challenging stuff and interest. She likes everything at the school - the art, music classes gym etc.

Posted December 02, 2007

Hickory Woods Elementary School
30655 Novi Rd, Novi, MI  48377
Last modified Hickory Woods Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickory Woods Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.