PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

What they can't do they want you to provide tutors to make up for their incompetence. As parents our profession educators.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Honesty, integrity, has to earned and learned. the staff doesn't know the meaning of it. They take your money and lie. The education is mediocre, not private school quality.

My kids were at FRCS for 2 years and our experience was terrible. In our experience there seemed to be a lot of bias and favoritism toward the kids that were related to staff or whose parents were in a higher income bracket. Conversely the kids who were good or even exceptional students with out a lot of money or family there went unnoticed. The school did not feel like a Christian school but had a wordly, materialistic, status seeking feel instead. Before starting at FRCS my kids had always been honor roll, stand out students who were consistently recognized and acknowledged as such at their previous school. Here their performance started to decline and I noticed a stark contrast in them as students. We switched to a different private school and they flourished (My son started college last fall). I sincerely regret having put my kids through the disheartening experience of FRCS. To this day they tell stories of bad experiences at this school. My son was literally picked on by his science teacher there. I would never recommend FRCS. I don't feel like this was a caring Christian environment that was conducive to learning. Terrible and sad!

I highly recommend Franklin Road Christian School...the faculty truly know and love the students, while helping them achieve their highest potential. The standards are set high to challenge the advanced learner, and special opportunities to learn and develop skills and knowledge are abundant. Sports and Arts are extraordinary with instructors and coaches who are devoted to each student's success. This is a place where students thrive and become fully prepared for college and a life of service and leadership.

Franklin Road Christian School offers an excellent education and learning environment for my children. Rigorous academics with winning Fine Arts and sports allow students to develop their own gifts and talents! My children are innovative and careful problem solvers and enjoy learning. I highly recommend Franklin Road Christian School for all Christian families who desire for their children to be devoted followers of Christ!

Franklin Road Christian School is top notch. They nurture Mind, Body and Spirit. We have 2 children in the Elementary school and we have never regretted pulling them from the public school system. Class sizes are smaller, the teachers are fantastic as is the administration. The curriculum includes music, arts, foreign language, computers as well as core academics. It is a college prep school with a track record to prove it. If you're looking for a place that nurtures the "whole" child building character along the way...this is it!

FRCS is a superb learning environment with rigorous academics, excellent athletics and fine arts, as well as a nurturing, teaching, spiritual emphasis. We couldn't be happier with our choice of FRCS. We highly recommend FRCS to all families desiring a college preparatory school, with a Christian philosophy!

Last modified Franklin Road Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12