Novi, MI
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you for considering Franklin Road Christian for your student(s)! We offer a very fine program for every aspect of your student's education. FRCS ranks in the top tier of the nation on the Stanford Achievement Test, and is a place which will challenge and inspire your child to be the best he/she can be, while following the Lord. Our Fine Arts program is nationally ranked top ten each year. FRCS Athletics offers championship teams. Call today to make an appointment: (248) 668-7104. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Charlotte Alex, Director of Development
September 5, 2014

Posted September 01, 2011
Franklin Road Christian School offers an excellent education and learning environment for my children. Rigorous academics with winning Fine Arts and sports allow students to develop their own gifts and talents! My children are innovative and careful problem solvers and enjoy learning. I highly recommend Franklin Road Christian School for all Christian families who desire for their children to be devoted followers of Christ!

Posted November 03, 2010
Franklin Road Christian School is top notch. They nurture Mind, Body and Spirit. We have 2 children in the Elementary school and we have never regretted pulling them from the public school system. Class sizes are smaller, the teachers are fantastic as is the administration. The curriculum includes music, arts, foreign language, computers as well as core academics. It is a college prep school with a track record to prove it. If you're looking for a place that nurtures the "whole" child building character along the way...this is it!

Posted September 11, 2009
FRCS is a superb learning environment with rigorous academics, excellent athletics and fine arts, as well as a nurturing, teaching, spiritual emphasis. We couldn't be happier with our choice of FRCS. We highly recommend FRCS to all families desiring a college preparatory school, with a Christian philosophy!

Posted March 30, 2004
Keely entered Franklin Road Christian School three years ago, beginning High School. We carefully reviewed schools in a 30 mile radius and have never regretted our choice of FRCS. Keely has been prepared academically to succeed in any college/career. She was ill this fall, missing 40 days, and the teachers were outstanding, even providing private tutoring to keep Keely caught up with her classmates. Spiritually she has grown to be able to defend what she believes in her Christian faith. Not attending the church that supports this school, we have found nothing objectional about the wonderful biblical teachings taught. Far more than a school for us, FRCS is a loving family that cares about our daughter and her success in life. There are outstanding special programs, such as having a small group she meets daily with that shares praises and concerns. You will feel and experience God's presence at FRCS.

Posted March 22, 2004
My two sons attended Franklin Road Christian School from Kindergarten to their graduation in 2001 and 2002. They received the highest quality education and were well-prepared for college upon graduating. We were so very pleased with the staff and administration. They are a wonderful group of caring individuals who seek to bring out the best in each student. Franklin Road is not only known for excellent academics, but the extra-curricular activities were wonderful for my sons. Parent involvement is welcome, and it was a 'home' to my sons, my husband and myself. Truly an outstanding school My sons talk often of their 'school days' at Franklin Road, and the many wonderful memories they will have for a life-time.

Franklin Road Christian School
40800 West 13 Mile Road, Novi, MI  48377
Last modified Franklin Road Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Franklin Road Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top