Oak Park, MI

Posted October 22, 2014
My children have both attended this school and I love the quality of education that they received while there. This school is full of great Teachers who are committed to educating our children. My oldest son is now a sophomore at Michigan State and graduated from the Oak Park school district with honors. He went on to obtain a 3.9GPA in his first year of college and I know its due to the educate that he received in this school district. My second son also is doing well, straight A student and still attends the Oak Park school district. With any school district, it takes parent involvement to assist with educating our children. Einstein is by far the best school in the Oak Park district.

Posted August 02, 2014
Einstein is the best school in the district! The staff cares about each and every child . My child had difficulties in 4th grade and the teachers spent lots of time with him. He is doing so much better now! They have after school activities and are always around to listen to the parents and kids.

Posted August 01, 2014
As a parent of a child with learning difficulties I as truly satisfied with the RCT team meetings and how the support staff keeps me informed of my child's progress. The principal is never too busy to address my concerns whenever I contact her. Einstein provides afterschool programs that expand my son's academic learning and promote his team building/social skills.

Posted August 01, 2014
Parent envolvement is very important at Einstein Elementary school. We have many parents who spend time volunteering in the lunchroom, media center and assemblies in our gym. Like most parents we would like our children to become successful, caring adults. Building communities are very important and that is displayed here at Einstein Elementary School.

Posted July 29, 2014
Einstein Elementary is truly an awesome school! My daughter has great teachers that truly care about her succeeding in all that she does. She will be entering the 5th grade this year and can't wait to meet her teacher and begin another fantastic year at Einstein! I love this school and I would recommend it highly for any student.

Posted March 16, 2010
My son is a 4th grader at Einstein . He loves the school and he's on the Basketball Team. I can say I enjoy the presence of Mr. Church as well as Ms. Banks in the morning with their Welcoming each and every student in the morning. During the times of trials and tribulations of the economy that are very present. It's the staff and the support of one of the BEST Schools in Michigan that cares for their STUDENTS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! GO EAGLES -Ms. Myers

Einstein Elementary School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
This year my child is a 5th grader at Einstein. She has learned to build a web page, her vocabulary is extraordinary!! The curriculum at Einstein is superb. The staff is very professional. The after school programs include chess, cheer-leading and basketball. The school's enrollment is diverse. Einstein has a.m. and p.m. latchkey that accommodates just about any schedule. The Principal, Mr. Church is excellent with the children! All the children love him. There are over 500 students and he manages to know their names! I only wish the school went up to 6th grade. I would definitely recommend this school!!!

Posted April 24, 2009
I think that the cirruculum is great. It challenges the student to put it best foot forward. Some of the staff members are cold. My son thinks that the school is okay. I just think that they need a better system for children who has to be dropped off by 8am.

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted October 06, 2007
My grandson has been attending this school for about 4 years and I think it is a very nice school. Mr. Washington is a very special Principal.

Einstein Elementary School
14001 Northend Avenue, Oak Park, MI  48237
Last modified Einstein Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Einstein Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top