Posted September 30, 2009

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted June 20, 2008

Oak Park Preparatory Academy 2

Posted December 02, 2007
I enrolled my child for the 6th grade, just to try it, despite all of the negative feedback I had received on the school. It is a horrible place to place your child. It's overcrowded. there's very little one on one because of the overcrowding; I've sat in several classes. The ass't supt. assured me that my diabetic grandaughter would have supervision when the para-medical was absent - it never happened! Of course she is leaving at the end of this semester.

Oak Park Preparatory Academy 2

Posted November 05, 2007
There is a lack of concern about the youth. Not enough extracurricular activities. Over crowded classes, and no time for one on one teacher to student help to encourage the children

Posted November 03, 2007
My child enrolled into the 6th grade this past semester for the 07-08 school year. Im already experiencing a lack of concern from the principal and a few staff members. The school is only concern about federal funding and not your child well being or overall safety. Already im considering removing my child and enrolling elsewhere. Parent's think twice before considering enrolling your child.

Posted August 10, 2007

Oak Park Preparatory Academy 4

Posted May 24, 2007
I arbitrarily think that Roosevelt is a ample school. I came here five months ago and I just love it. We have Alot of security guards that be on they job! Also no parent can say that the students are bad, because we do not have control over anyone else's actions! The teachers are doing their best, and quite frankly I think its beneficial enough. Roosevelt is a good school where success is the only option!

Posted December 19, 2006
My daughter has attended Roosevelt for about 3 years. It seems like every year it gets worst.

Oak Park Preparatory Academy
23261 Scotia Road, Oak Park, MI  48237
Last modified Oak Park Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Park Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top