Bad
Good

We have a first-grader there currently. So far, both his K and 1 teacher have been truly excellent: warm, funny, skilled, creative and wonderfully patient. I volunteered in the classroom and seen them first hand. I have also been impressed with the art and music programs, and the school has a great library with a full-time librarian. As far as I can tell, the teachers have done a great job understanding and implementing Common Core curriculum. Recess, phys ed. and movement in the classrooms for the lower grades are all emphasized. I've had nothing but excellent experiences, communicating with teachers and the administration. Everyone is friendly and warm, even in the carline in the winter. We moved out of district are but will be staying on because our child is thriving here. We have had full-time student teachers in both years and have found it to be overall beneficial to have a second set of hands in the classroom, particularly someone who knows the kids as well as their main teacher.

I am not sure why the parent gave Bennett Woods one star... seems ridiculously harsh. My children have never been in a class with more than 23 children except once (their was an intern in that class and she was wonderful). My oldest was in third grade and has loved all of his teachers. It's a wonderful environment and I couldn't be happier. Great teachers, students and parents- and more than bells and whistles.

People need to look past the bells and the whistles. A child's education is much more than the nice facilities that they learn in. Bennett Woods has about 24-30 kids per class. That is far too large for any teacher to really get to personalize and teach to every child's individual learning needs. Just because a school looks nice physically doesn't mean that children are happy or cared for. Not to mention, Bennett Woods has an average of 10 student interns each year. This means, your children are being practiced on by college students who are still learning how to teach. Not the quality of education I want for my children.

Great Facility, Great Teachers, and Great Principal and staff. Lots of involvement from the parents as well.

Bennett Woods houses the young fives begindergarten program. I had the priviledge of enrolling my twins in this program. Mrs. Olson the teacher is absolutely phenomenal! She has fostered a love of school, love of learning, and respect for others. What better ground work could you lay for kindergarten and the rest of their school careers? The art,music,and PE programs were also excellent and appropriately geared for this age group. What a well rounded program.

Our children love Bennett Woods, we have three children attending this year. The teachers are wonderful in every way. The entire staffing go's beyond the extra step.

This is a fantastic school, with wonderful teachers , wonderful students, and a wonderful staff. The core curriculum is strong and the art and music program is outstanding. For example, students are given the opportunity to learn string instruments in 5th grade. We are moving next year, and I fear our new school will never compare.

Last modified Bennett Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.