Olivet Middle School 3

Posted May 12, 2012
Olivet has proved to be a challenge for me and my student. We have been here for a few years now and as much as they say they care, if your child is a bit overweight thr middle school teacher might tell your child well if you wern't so chunky you might be able to play harder. My child plays football baseball and basketball. It isnt like he dont get exercize. It hasn't just been the gym teacher. If your parents are not from Olivet or have family from Olivet your child wont be treated the same.

Posted January 06, 2010
Im a student here at olivet and this middle school has the the best new cafe and we work hard to earn what we have now

Posted December 16, 2009
I'm a student here at OMS and I think that this school is great! I have a ton of friends here!

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted August 26, 2008
Unlike other schools, Olivet Community Schools are expanding due to high enrollment. This is due to a community that cares about their children. The community as a whole gets involved. You see this at sporting events, band and music concerts, and all extra activities. Not only to the parents get involved but the towns people as well. I am proud to have my children be a part of this wonderful community. Go Eagles!

Posted May 28, 2008
After being afraid for the very lives of my children at our last school (no exaggeration!), my children ended up at Olivet through 'School of Choice'. They have chosen wisely. The teachers really care about their students. The support staff are friendly and helpful. The school is clean and I feel my children are safe. I believe my children are truly being prepared for the future. The teachers are not simply going through the motions. These people are dedicated professionals. I realize there is no perfect school - but Olivet is certainly on the right track!! Proud to be a transplanted Eagle!!!

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted October 23, 2005
I LOVE olivet schools and i think that the teachers are all great, Mrs.kramer is awesome, she will help us along with everything that we need to be helped on. Mr.behomer, he is a nice teacher. and ALL of the rest, i hear nothing but good things about them ALL!

Olivet Middle School 3

Posted January 18, 2004

Olivet Middle School
255 1st Street, Olivet, MI  49076
Last modified Olivet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olivet Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top