Bad
Good

I love how close knit this school is. I definitely feel my kids are in a great environment here. Brock Peters is a fantastic principal, and all of the teachers we have encountered this far have been great.

Fern Persons is a fabulous schools. It is innovative and a place where EVERY student matters.

The school systems all around in olivet,care about there students and they are great at providing a wonderful enviorment for all children to learn and have fun learning,as well as an excellent physical education, and sports activities.

They are wonderful they work good with the kids.

We live in a neighboring school district & decided to take advantage of Schools of Choice & enroll our kids in FPE. This was one of the best decisions we've made for our children because they are really thriving as Olivet Eagles. Yes, the curriculum is more advanced for a child starting Kindergarten, but they go a full day so they have more time to learn. Preschool is very important for kids waiting to start Kindergarten at FPE because they jump right in to learning. Amazingly they have a lot of the kids reading, writing, & doing easy math by the time they start first grade! The teachers & support staff are wonderful & the communication & open door policy really put my mind at ease when first sending my kids to school. FPE may be a small town school but it has a global mindset for success. A+ school!

I feel they have a caring enviorment for children to learn. They try hard to have all essentials to teach every student in their own way. Noing not every child learns the same. We are a small town, only a mile long, but we great honor in our schools. We don't have enough money in our small community to provide everything posible though. I feel the elementry deserves the money the most because they smart our childrens schooling and feel the sooner you start learning at the best of your ability you will continue to learn, instead of struggeling. I know for a fact, I went through Olivet Schools and loved it. I would explain their requirements to other students from different schools and their jaws would drop. I thought it as nothing really, it was a good challenge but with the support you get from the staff and teachers it was an awesome experience. I graduated with a endorced diploma with extra credits and a GPA of 2.75 with learning disabilties. I loved my school life.

I could not wait for my son to enter FPE! I new he would think it was the place to be!Even when he was sick he wanted to call his teacher. He even said he was ready to go back to school at 4:00 p.m. even though the day was over. That says a lot about FPE!

Last modified Fern Persons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3