Posted August 21, 2014
I love how close knit this school is. I definitely feel my kids are in a great environment here. Brock Peters is a fantastic principal, and all of the teachers we have encountered this far have been great.

Posted April 07, 2013
Fern Persons is a fabulous schools. It is innovative and a place where EVERY student matters.

Posted May 06, 2010
The school systems all around in olivet,care about there students and they are great at providing a wonderful enviorment for all children to learn and have fun learning,as well as an excellent physical education, and sports activities.

Fern Persons Elementary School 0

Posted October 19, 2009
They are wonderful they work good with the kids.

Posted October 13, 2009
We live in a neighboring school district & decided to take advantage of Schools of Choice & enroll our kids in FPE. This was one of the best decisions we've made for our children because they are really thriving as Olivet Eagles. Yes, the curriculum is more advanced for a child starting Kindergarten, but they go a full day so they have more time to learn. Preschool is very important for kids waiting to start Kindergarten at FPE because they jump right in to learning. Amazingly they have a lot of the kids reading, writing, & doing easy math by the time they start first grade! The teachers & support staff are wonderful & the communication & open door policy really put my mind at ease when first sending my kids to school. FPE may be a small town school but it has a global mindset for success. A+ school!

Fern Persons Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
I feel they have a caring enviorment for children to learn. They try hard to have all essentials to teach every student in their own way. Noing not every child learns the same. We are a small town, only a mile long, but we great honor in our schools. We don't have enough money in our small community to provide everything posible though. I feel the elementry deserves the money the most because they smart our childrens schooling and feel the sooner you start learning at the best of your ability you will continue to learn, instead of struggeling. I know for a fact, I went through Olivet Schools and loved it. I would explain their requirements to other students from different schools and their jaws would drop. I thought it as nothing really, it was a good challenge but with the support you get from the staff and teachers it was an awesome experience. I graduated with a endorced diploma with extra credits and a GPA of 2.75 with learning disabilties. I loved my school life.

Posted October 20, 2008
I could not wait for my son to enter FPE! I new he would think it was the place to be!Even when he was sick he wanted to call his teacher. He even said he was ready to go back to school at 4:00 p.m. even though the day was over. That says a lot about FPE!

Posted January 11, 2006
Fern Persons Elementary in Olivet seems organized and put together. I have volunteered to help there in the past and really enjoy the way their school day is put together. The teachers seem to really like their jobs and work with the children the best they can. I am especially happy about the way the children get off the bus and into the school and at the end of the day as well. They have someone out there guiding them, it is really nice. My child is in Kindegarten and really enjoys it. We don't have tons of homework like I was afraid of...The teacher really does a good job in the classroom. They have your typical gym, library and music too that my child loves. The school is open to volunteers and has a great open door policy for teachers, principal and staff.

Posted August 05, 2004
The staff at FPE are jsut as wonderful as they were when I went there. I made sure that when my kids were ready for school they were going to FPE to get a great start for there life. Because of FPE my child loves school and can't wait to go everyday.

Fern Persons Elementary School
4425 Butterfield Highway West, Olivet, MI  49076
Last modified Fern Persons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Fern Persons Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top