Onsted, MI

Posted December 09, 2008
Great school for its size. Discipline is better than in the middle school. Academically good but not great....they tend to teach to the average (as do many public schools) and so not challenge my academic high-achiever. Sports and extra-curricular activities are strong and a wide range is available. Again, for its size I think Onsted is doing a good job.

Onsted Community High School 5

Posted September 25, 2007
I love Onsted I went there for six years I still love that School! But I moved to Florida so I had to quit going there, If I had a choice to go to any school in the United States I would go to Onsted! I love this excellent school! I love spirit week, the dress code is so cool, the dances, the lunches, were ok, the teachers are super. I highly recommend this school! ---------Aleiah D.-----

Posted August 29, 2006
I attend Onsted and have for my entire school career. I enjoy growing up with the same students but unfortunately it causes a lot of chaos, resentment and fights being with the same people in such a small school. Everyone knows everyone's business and make it their own. The size also can be a hassle with teachers because of older sibilings or if you've had the teacher a previous year. Many tend to preceive students on what they've seen, heard, or just guessed. Overall, Onsted is a good school district but not all too many opportunities are available.

Posted March 04, 2005
I believe this is a good school school sysem that seems to have the children's best interest at heart. Although my childrrn did not attend this school for their elementary grades they hae been academically challenged throughout their middle school and high school grades.

Onsted Community High School
10109 Slee Rd, Onsted, MI  49265
Last modified Onsted Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Onsted Community High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top