Orchard Lake Village, MI

Posted June 21, 2011
As an OLSM alumnus, I'm proud to look back on some of the amazing teachers and experiences I had there. St Mary's provided the environment to excel academically, and I took it. I ended up getting into an amazing college, and have St. Mary's to thank. My only regret was not being more involved in the many athletic programs.

Posted June 10, 2008
St. Mary's was an excellent choice for our son. The faculty cares about each student and does everything to help them be successful.

St Mary's Preparatory School

Posted June 07, 2008
St. Mary's Preparatory is an excellent school. After much discussion and research we decided to send our son to St. Mary's. We love the school. The academic and athletic programs are great. The all male atmosphere provides our son with the discipline and focus he needs to be successful. This is a wonderful school for young men who want to be the best.

Posted October 21, 2004
Orchard Lake St. Mary's was the best choice for our son. We asked him freshman and sophomore year, if he thought this was the best academic environment for him. He CHOSE to stay. The student teacher ratio is outstanding.The teachers are committed to giving the students every resource/tool including their own time-early in the morning-lunch hours and evening hours. The is no reason for a student who wants to do well not to do well. The all male environment served to assist my son in his own words'stay more focused on academics'. WIth that being said, he has had a most memorable high school experience.

Posted July 03, 2004
This school is second to none. The boys develop into men, even within the first year at the school. The education is focused on both the better students, who are challenged to improve themselves further, and those that need help get as much as they need as long as they keep working to improve. The statistics for the school are prrof of the level of excellence. The admisnistration is there for the students and it shows in every aspect of the school. I live in one of the better public school systems in the area, but have observed that this school is better and my sons' success is due to this school from faculty to parents to the student body.

Posted October 06, 2003
St. Mary's Preparatory is an excellent school! The leadership is second to none! The Headmaster is a role-model for our boys! They have high academic expectations...they adhere to a Code of Conduct...the boys are required to perform community service. St.Mary's is truly an excellent school!

St Mary's Preparatory School
3535 Indian Trail, Orchard Lake Village, MI  48324
Last modified St Mary's Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Mary's Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top