Orion Township, MI

Posted August 02, 2012
We moved here last year from another district. I am so greatful we did. The staff is amazing!! The teachers and even the principal are the most caring staff at any school my son has attended.

Posted January 05, 2012
Great great great school! We have moved to another district and boy do i miss blanche sims. Faculty knows your child by name. They are very patient with children, and have a good discipline method which has taught my son a lot of valuable qualities. Teachers and prinicpal are very friendly, as well as the staff bearing the cold and rain to help students get out of vehicles and inside. Great at keeping the drop off traffic flowing. The school is just amazing, and we really miss it.

Posted March 31, 2011
We have three children currently attending Blanche Sims. First off, the staff is great. There is constant communication with email, phone, send-homes ect. our children are doing very well and I credit this to the attention the Staff gives to each student individually. Of the 5 years we have dealt with the school each has been a pleasure. The school itself is located within the Village of Lake Orion. This offers many activities for the students such as walks to the local merchants to learn about our town and things offered within the community, trips to LOFD and LOPD Stations. Would not change schools for anything.

Blanche Sims Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2010
My child is on his third year at blanche sims and has adhd, I cannot believe the lack of understanding and patience that have been shown by the principal and some teachers towards my child.I am seriously considering changing districts considering I have to drive him to school and pick him up everyday due to the horrendous transportation dept.

Posted December 18, 2009

Blanche Sims Elementary School 3

Posted September 30, 2009
The teachers at this school are amazing. However, the principal leaves quite a bit to be desired. I hope that the performance of the teachers is not affected by her poor leadership.

Posted June 03, 2009

Blanche Sims Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2009

Posted January 19, 2009
I have had one child completely go through this school (Kindergarten to 5th grade) and have 2 other children in the school now and 1 more starting next year. The school is top notch! We got a new principal this year who's wonderful. I have no idea what the parent who feels parent participation in kept to a minimum is talking about! This school encourages and VALUES their volunteers! We absolutely love it! Also, bullying is NOT an issue. Any issues that we've encountered have been handled fairly. There are some snobby, cliques but for the most part, the families are wonderful!

Posted March 27, 2008
We have three children in this school and have been very happy with all the teachers and the principal. Everyone is very caring. We had one child with a learning disability and his teacher and the principal took a real interest in helping him and he has been able to over come most of the learing problems he has.

Blanche Sims Elementary School
465 East Jackson Street, Orion Township, MI  48362
Last modified Blanche Sims Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blanche Sims Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top