Orion Township, MI

Webber School 1

Posted September 13, 2014
This school is hyper focused on state test scores. I believe in teaching each grade what they should know but when you pound kids to the point of illness it gets ridiculous. Kdg. Students at grade level should not be pounded with constant pressure for more more more. It's a trickle down effect. If you want a happy child who likes school this is not the place to be.

Webber School 3

Posted February 08, 2010

Webber School 5

Posted April 04, 2006
The teaching is great! I am in fifth grade and love it at Webber! The teachers are friendly and I've learned like a lot in my years here! Our princible is the best ever! We have art (yeah!),P.E. (oh yeah!, music (the fifth grade play was awsome! Go Lewis), Media (get reading Webber)! I love it here at Webber!Allhe staff is great! Go Webber!

Webber School 5

Posted March 08, 2005
Mrs. Price set the stage of excellence by supporting a talented teaching staff. In the five years as principal my two children received a quality education that encouraged parental participation. The programs offered beyond the 3 R's boosted my childrens self esteem and created a team approach to learning. Everyone at Webber cares about kids! This is a great school. Lori Ulewicz, Parent

Webber School
3191 West Clarkston Road, Orion Township, MI  48362
Last modified Webber School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webber School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top