Ruth Murdoch Elementary School 5

Posted April 25, 2014
I am very impressed with Ruth Murdoch. My 5yo is just finishing kindergarten. His teacher is outstanding and I'm amazed at how much he has learned this year and how motivated he is to learn more. My child was reluctant to go to school at first (wanted to be home with me), but has adjusted very well. I love the emphasis on educating the whole child. He comes home and repeats to me spiritual and moral lessons he's learned. My only regret about RM is the lack of social opportunities for families to get involved. There was a registration picnic this year, and a mom and me night (as well as a dad and me night), but those were my only opportunities to meet other parents.

Ruth Murdoch Elementary School 0

Posted December 17, 2008
My 6 y.o. went to Montessori for Kindergarten, and I was a little afraid that she wouldn't adjust to a more traditional classroom setting. Her teachers at RMES, have been so patient, and she has settled in well, and is proudly learning at an astonishing rate.

Ruth Murdoch Elementary School 5

Posted May 09, 2005

Ruth Murdoch Elementary School
8885 Garland Avenue, Oronoko Charter Township, MI  49103
Last modified Ruth Murdoch Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Ruth Murdoch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top