PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

My husband and I are missionaries in Honduras and began the search for a good Christian school for our daughter. He lead us to RNA. We are so pleased with her teacher, the school, the active parent league, and the special ways for her to excel. Anna especially enjoys gym, art, computers, music, and library. Anna is not only learning more and more educationally, but spiritually. I'm impressed with the chapel, Bible verses taught in the classsroom, etc. If you are thinking of choosing a school for your child, you need to walk through RNA and feel the wonderful atmosphere, you'll feel right at home once you're there. ~ Lori Hawk, WGM Missionary

My husband and I are both teachers and we love what we see at RNA. The teachers are high quality and the curriculum is exceptional. Our 4 year old is already starting to read! The student/teacher ratio is great and the facilities are very nice. For a small school, there is a lot going on: library, computers, gym, art, music and an active Parent League. It's a great place to be - check it out!

RNA has been a great blessing for our family. Our son, now in 2nd grade, has attended since Pre-K. Every year we cannot believe how much he has learned and how far ahead he is in his academics. We are so pleased with his progress, that his little sister is now in Pre-K and she is loving it. One of the best parts about this school is that I don't have to worry about what my children are learning or who is teaching them. The staff is excellent and really has a heart for the Lord. I'm glad my children have an opportunity to attend RNA.

RNA has a great blend of solid academics and Christian standards. Christian values are taught in all subjects. That coupled with extra classes such as music, art and gym. . . makes RNA a great place for my kids to get a well rounded education in a safe environment!!

Last modified Richfield Nazarene Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5