Posted February 19, 2007

Posted November 17, 2006
My husband and I are missionaries in Honduras and began the search for a good Christian school for our daughter. He lead us to RNA. We are so pleased with her teacher, the school, the active parent league, and the special ways for her to excel. Anna especially enjoys gym, art, computers, music, and library. Anna is not only learning more and more educationally, but spiritually. I'm impressed with the chapel, Bible verses taught in the classsroom, etc. If you are thinking of choosing a school for your child, you need to walk through RNA and feel the wonderful atmosphere, you'll feel right at home once you're there. ~ Lori Hawk, WGM Missionary

Posted November 13, 2006
My husband and I are both teachers and we love what we see at RNA. The teachers are high quality and the curriculum is exceptional. Our 4 year old is already starting to read! The student/teacher ratio is great and the facilities are very nice. For a small school, there is a lot going on: library, computers, gym, art, music and an active Parent League. It's a great place to be - check it out!

Posted November 11, 2006
RNA has been a great blessing for our family. Our son, now in 2nd grade, has attended since Pre-K. Every year we cannot believe how much he has learned and how far ahead he is in his academics. We are so pleased with his progress, that his little sister is now in Pre-K and she is loving it. One of the best parts about this school is that I don't have to worry about what my children are learning or who is teaching them. The staff is excellent and really has a heart for the Lord. I'm glad my children have an opportunity to attend RNA.

Posted November 11, 2006
RNA has a great blend of solid academics and Christian standards. Christian values are taught in all subjects. That coupled with extra classes such as music, art and gym. . . makes RNA a great place for my kids to get a well rounded education in a safe environment!!

Posted June 19, 2006
We are thrilled with the results my son has had with RNA! The small class size allows the teachers the opportunity to spend valuable one on one time with their students. The test results have been way above average, but beyond the acedemics I am most grageful for the christian environment that the school provides. My son knows he's loved and valued at RNA.

Posted June 17, 2006
I love this school, as do my daughters! Both of my girls have attended RNA since Pre-K. The school offers a strong academic program (including art, gym, music, and computer lab) with Christian teachings. I've seen the relationship my girls have with the Lord grow by leaps and bounds. The class sizes are small, so it allows the teachers to work closely with the students. If you are looking for a school that provides a Christian education with strong academics...this is the school for you!

Richfield Nazarene Academy
7524 E Mount Morris Road, Otisville, MI  48463
Last modified Richfield Nazarene Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Richfield Nazarene Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top