Leonard Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2014
We love Leonard! My five year old is trying to be caring respectful and responsible because it is taught at the school. My second grader is at a 4th grade reading level because they challenge her.

Leonard Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2013
In my experience and opinion only ....This school system is very unsatisfactory. They are behind the times on teaching tech in the school. The staff's communications with progress and grades are poor. struggling children in the elementary do not receive attention they need. There is too much emphasis on art and sports and not enough emphasis on lasting life skills. The food they serve the children is unhealthy. There were over 20 fund raisers that wasted in school time in one year. And now they release personal info online without parents consent.

Leonard Elementary School 5

Posted June 25, 2008
I have only had one child in Kindergarten here, but I couldn't be happier with the teachers and the set-up of their programs. The office and other staff are extremely helpful with any questions a parent has.

Leonard Elementary School
732 Mabbit Rd, Ovid, MI  48866
Last modified Leonard Elementary School is a Public school
Leonard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.