Ovid, MI

1 star

Ovid-Elsie Community Ed./Alt. H.S. 1

Posted April 13, 2015
I would not recommend the EI program at this school. My teen attended this program and did not get the services needed. After pulling my teen out of this school and placing the teen into another EI program within a different school district, I have noticed a change in behavior at home and at school (on a positive note) as well as completion of school work at school and engaging in school activities. While the teen attended O-E's EI program the child was not completing schoolwork, receiving N/C in all classes but one (this was the only progress report I received the whole year!) Overall my teen is happy at the new school and is doing so much better. The O-E program has not been beneficial and is in need for much more positive structure. The staff are unprofessional and unable to provide these teens with what they need for success. I'm glad we made the change for my teen.

Ovid-Elsie Community Ed./Alt. H.S.
615 North Main Street, Ovid, MI  48866
Last modified Ovid-Elsie Community Ed./Alt. H.S. is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Ovid-Elsie Community Ed./Alt. H.S. Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top