Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Emerson School 5

Posted September 09, 2015
My two boys have and allways will attend at emerson school the teachers and faculty are awsome i work at a deffernt district and no district will beat owosso schools

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted September 09, 2015
To all staff keep up the good work and leader ship. Fair ness and all the will power

Emerson School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
Horrible school, principle, teachers, and secretaries only know how to lie to parents about there kids... No parent I know cares for this school...

Emerson School 5

Posted September 09, 2013
My 2 daughters attend Emerson and I could not be happier. I have nothing but great things to say about this school. The teachers and other staff are fantastic. The new principle last year is absolutely amazing! I have been kept up to date, the teachers work with the parents to make sure a child succeeds. I absolutely love OPS.

Emerson School 2

Posted October 18, 2010
Emerson is a great school on the outside but not so much on the inside. The teachers do not seem to care about the childs education. Out the four years that my daughter has been going there, there has only been one teacher that I felt cared about my daughter's education. They are in serious need of new text books but for some reason I keep seeing new playground equipment being put up. Also the teachers do not give out enough homework. To be honest with you I am thinking of removing her from this school district altogether.

Posted May 01, 2008
I have nothing to say but all positive for Emerson Elementary. They do a wonderful job teaching the students how to prepare themselves for the future. Thanks!

Emerson School 3

Posted December 27, 2005
My son has attended Emerson K - 2nd and has enjoyed his time there. I too have enjoyed my experience as a parent of an Emerson student. I would consider myself as having fairly high expectations of teachers and staff and have found minimal complaints. I have expressed concerns and special needs that I felt were important to my son and our family and have always felt they were adressed. I also have experienced respect around sensitive family issues. My son has needed extensions to the standard cirriculum and they have also met that need. Overall, I would say I have been satisfied with Emerson.

Emerson School 4

Posted July 18, 2005
The teachers are kind, committed, and caring. They work to provide the best possible learning experiences for all students. My child's teacher even provided extensions in Language Arts when the regular curriculum wasn't challenging enough. The only concerns I had were administrative. There were many behavior issues that arose in my child's classroom that were not dealt with by the administrators which I found unacceptable. The administrators did not make themselves readily available to parents either.

515 East Oliver Street, Owosso, MI  48867
Last modified Emerson School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.