Bad
Good

We've had a great experience at Emerson!

My two boys have and allways will attend at emerson school the teachers and faculty are awsome i work at a deffernt district and no district will beat owosso schools

Horrible school, principle, teachers, and secretaries only know how to lie to parents about there kids... No parent I know cares for this school...

My 2 daughters attend Emerson and I could not be happier. I have nothing but great things to say about this school. The teachers and other staff are fantastic. The new principle last year is absolutely amazing! I have been kept up to date, the teachers work with the parents to make sure a child succeeds. I absolutely love OPS.

Emerson is a great school on the outside but not so much on the inside. The teachers do not seem to care about the childs education. Out the four years that my daughter has been going there, there has only been one teacher that I felt cared about my daughter's education. They are in serious need of new text books but for some reason I keep seeing new playground equipment being put up. Also the teachers do not give out enough homework. To be honest with you I am thinking of removing her from this school district altogether.

I have nothing to say but all positive for Emerson Elementary. They do a wonderful job teaching the students how to prepare themselves for the future. Thanks!

Last modified Emerson School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.