Owosso, MI

Owosso Middle School 4

Posted April 17, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008
we go to the Owosso Middle School. all of the teachers are really well educated. The IBO program is another advantage of OMS. Most schools don't offer advanced classes. This limits the gifted and talented children in other schools, but not OMS. Corunna is bad!

Owosso Middle School 1

Posted February 11, 2008

Owosso Middle School 1

Posted June 03, 2005

Posted April 07, 2004
My daughter came here in seventh grade. All the kids here are really nice, she has many friends unlike her old school where there were a lot of groups of kids that wouldnt include you. This environment is great for learning and making new friends. Thanks

Posted October 15, 2003
My sons have told me that they like Owosso school better then the one they went to. They have also told me when they return home they want to stay going to Owosso but due to no car at this time they will be going to Perry school. I want to take this time to tell you thank you for what you have done with my sons, who will miss all of you but I will be so glad to have them home with me next month.

Owosso Middle School
219 North Water Street, Owosso, MI  48867
Last modified Owosso Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owosso Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top